Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
the really narrow fov on the first game :( is there a option to change on pc?

It's been confirmed that there will be a FoV slider on the PC version :)

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/57624/destiny-2-pc-uncapped-fps-21-9-support-fov-slider/index.html

Played it today on a PS4 pro, looks great, plays well and found it quite challenging - Apparently the PC version visually looks fantastic.

How? The beta isn't open for another 9 hours and there's no events happening today.

Soldato
There was a pre launch event in london I think yesterday.

I say "I think" but it should be "I know" as my friend offered me a ticket but I couldn't go because of work commitments.

He did bring me some goodies back though.

Associate
Yep as Musty metioned, I was at the pre launch event - Goodie bag consisted of a couple of T-shirt , beta week key - some destiny artwork and poster- however no real life replica of the exoctic weaponry unfortunately - they were locked up in a glass case.

Quite a nice event in all Virgin media and Bungie hosted.

There was a pre launch event in london I think yesterday.

I say "I think" but it should be "I know" as my friend offered me a ticket but I couldn't go because of work commitments.

He did bring me some goodies back though.

Soldato
Yep as Musty metioned, I was at the pre launch event - Goodie bag consisted of a couple of T-shirt , beta week key - some destiny artwork and poster- however no real life replica of the exoctic weaponry unfortunately - they were locked up in a glass case.

Quite a nice event in all Virgin media and Bungie hosted.

Yeah the only thing he didnt give me was the alpha code...

If anyone has a PC one spare for me I would do unspeakable things :)

Soldato
have been watching some streams today of destiny 2 on console and it looks awesome. Im confused as hell but it looks good - more so the PVE than PVP tbh at the moment.

I am even more excited now

Soldato
Been playing on the PS4 Pro and enjoying it. The gun mechanics feel very satisfying. The visuals are nice. Also the little 3 man raid although easy was fun. The PvP is decent enough.

I'll probably double dip and then ditch the PS4 version when it comes out on pc.

Soldato
I was tempted to double up but workload over the next couple of months (plus new diablo season) means my time will be limited. I'll just hold on for PC version

Soldato
Yeah I'm really liking the beta on PS4 so far. The complaints are mostly centered on the slow ability charging, but it's roughly the same as D1 was in standard gear.

Can't wait for the PC beta next month, now that I know that the gameplay is rock solid.

Remember the console beta is open to everyone tomorrow, even those who hasn't preordered the game! If you have a PS4 or an Xbox, you can see the game for yourself.

Soldato
OP
so tempted to double dip on this. I know its obviously going to look and feel waaaaay nicer on PC, but still looks great for PS4 pro. Not sure I can wait until October for PC release.

I'm feeling the same. May forget to cancel my PS4 copy so I can play that version up until the PC release to get familiar with the maps in PvP and just to sate my Destiny appetite. Once PC is out, that'll be my main version.

I know it's a while awat yet but I have the week booked off for D2 so if anyone would like to team up and tear through the campaign with me, let me know! I'd much rather play it in a group than solo.

Associate
So yeah, what happened to the posts from the last 2 days??

The beta is riddled with issues and bugs, how do you propose they fix it with so little content in the beta? That and is it seriously worth pre ordering when the offerings in the beta are so measly? Was an issue in destiny 1 the content, worried it's gonna be the same here :( that and the exploits

Soldato
edit:

Yeah PVP multipliers are the answer which massive are finally starting to do instead of nerfing. ( after a year of silly nerfs)

Hopefully d2 follows that instead of nerfing sets/abilities.

I don't like skillup, I think he has too much influence when IMO he is a bit of a scrub, but he has good points in that video

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom