*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
Ok given we now have a date for HM who wants to have a crack at it next Friday (23/10/2015)?

PS4 - King's Fall HM - Friday 23/10 - 7-8PM(ish)

- OweO (Pigtails or Moody at around 304/305)
-
-
-
-
-

No real pre-requisites for entry beyond asking that everyone has at least experienced the different sections of NM and runs at the max light level possible.

:)

Soldato
I think the whole raid is pretty fun, I must be easy to please or something.

Honestly the most fun I've had on Destiny outside of PVP, and as you know I generally disliked most of the PVE content. As a whole it has a solid feeling, a decent amount of fights, all with different bits to keep a hold of, good focus on team work (Can't finish with less then 4 man team).

It also has decent spacing between fights, like VoG, with Corta I felt since your almost always just a quick run from each bit you never get that breathe room to laugh and chill.

Looking forward too how Hard Mode handles, hope its more painful and frustrating and not just oh everything kills you faster, but bungie so lets see.

Soldato
Ok given we now have a date for HM who wants to have a crack at it next Friday (23/10/2015)?

PS4 - King's Fall HM - Friday 23/10 - 7-8PM(ish)

- Drunzer (Titan 306)
-
-
-
-

No real pre-requisites for entry beyond asking that everyone has at least experienced the different sections of NM and runs at the max light level possible.

:)

7 is a little too early for me, 8 would be fine though. If most people prefer 7 though go with that and I'll hop in on another one sometime.

Soldato
Has there been any indication on what the drops will be in HM Kings Fall? Hopefully something decent though if HM drops like NM drops then it will take me until about 2017 to get anything good.

Edit: I can't make Friday to give HM a try so if we can a second group for Saturday maybe? Though my warlock main is only 303 in raid set up and the luck on drops hasn't been with me do doubt I shall be any higher :(

Honestly the most fun I've had on Destiny outside of PVP, and as you know I generally disliked most of the PVE content. As a whole it has a solid feeling, a decent amount of fights, all with different bits to keep a hold of, good focus on team work (Can't finish with less then 4 man team).

It also has decent spacing between fights, like VoG, with Corta I felt since your almost always just a quick run from each bit you never get that breathe room to laugh and chill.

Looking forward too how Hard Mode handles, hope its more painful and frustrating and not just oh everything kills you faster, but bungie so lets see.

I enjoy Kings Fall and it reminds me in many ways of VoG. Both VoG and KF raids require a fireteam to work together and each person needs to know their role and be competent at it. The raid also builds up to the final boss introducing you to the mechanics in earlier bosses and with the bosses interspersed with mazes and puzzles.

Soldato
Ok guys how about a move to Sat at 7/8PM?

PS4 - King's Fall HM - Saturday 24/10 - 7-8PM(ish)

- Drunzer (Titan 306)
- Greboth
- AStaley
- TehMoe
- Corey?

Would everyone be ok with this?

Soldato
Ok guys how about a move to Sat at 7/8PM?

PS4 - King's Fall HM - Saturday 24/10 - 7-8PM(ish)

- Drunzer (Titan 306)
- Greboth
- AStaley
- TehMoe
- Corey?

Would everyone be ok with this?

Saturday is good with me, Corey couldn't make Friday but I'm pretty sure he can do Saturday. Put him in for now anyway and I'll get him to confirm later =)

Associate
I'm sure that Milkys magical mystery tour will be taking place as usual mate :D

But just to make sure:

Xbox - Fallen King Raid - Friday 16/10/2015 @ 8pm GMT (which is 9pm OCuK time normally :D ).

1. BurpSnart77
2. Je11y master
3. r0gue360
4. hairyhen
5. WKD5
6. skidmarkboy

I've added my brother to complete the team, though he may be a little late...

Associate
I'm sure that Milkys magical mystery tour will be taking place as usual mate :D

But just to make sure:

Xbox - Fallen King Raid - Friday 16/10/2015 @ 8pm GMT (which is 9pm OCuK time normally :D ).

1. BurpSnart77

If you're doing a full run tonight lads, at golgoroth Sleeper@300+tether+Weapons of Light+bubble bonus =135000 damage! Gut punch that ugly SOB!

Associate
I'm going to be late guys, gotta pick my daughter up. So I'm guessing I'm not going to be around till around 9pm...feel free to find someone to take my place if needs be.

Associate
I would be up for this definitely.

So just 3-manned Crota and the only part that seems likely to cause us any concerns is the big fella himself. Other than a few wipes on him due to timing issues with the Sleeper, we only had one or two reckless deaths in the thrall maze which is easily avoided with some hunter cheez. When you fancy it Corey? And who else can we rope in...

Associate
So just 3-manned Crota and the only part that seems likely to cause us any concerns is the big fella himself. Other than a few wipes on him due to timing issues with the Sleeper, we only had one or two reckless deaths in the thrall maze which is easily avoided with some hunter cheez. When you fancy it Corey? And who else can we rope in...

Can do most nights except Monday and Friday next week.

Back
Top Bottom