Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

God I cannot get used to this running/sprinting animation cycle :D Looks so weird when going/jumping up stairs.

I must say though, playing through this really reminds me of just how much I missed "these types" of RPGs.

Still not entirely sold on Prague though. Early days obviously, only being a few hours in n' all, but the feeling of repetitive grey-ish cobblestone is starting to settle in already. Luckily the general density of the all unique design work is impeccable. Again, like HR, it feesl like they know exactly what sort of style they hand in mind - and managed to achieve it.

Who's this new Sarif? I know there was some trouble getting to previous one back on board, but I miss that voice so much :( "Adammmmmm"

Also, look up "My fruitflies are augmented" on YouTube ... :D

Associate
I wish I would have read this before purchasing......

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2016/08/23/deus-ex-mankind-divided-benchmarked/3

Running the game at high (what the game auto sets to) go to a point, in the level instant tank down to 42 fps. Run the game at higher or lower settings (pre-set and custom) go to the same point. Tanks again, I expect the framerate to be higher or lower due to the settings. Alas it's stuck at 42 fps irrespective of the settings this game is wonderful.

Associate
I got to the later bits of China on Human Revolution and never finished it. Just Youtubed the endings.

Is this game worth a purchase? ( I have a GTX1080 / 6700K )

Where is the cheapest place to get this now, I know a few pre orders were £20. Price seems to be generally £30 now =(

Soldato
Still decided to wait for the early bugs to be ironed out - but just wondered if the helo pilot (Malik?) from HR is in the new one or does "canon" dictate she
didn't make it at Hengsha the second time
?

Soldato
Has anyone explored the sewers underneath Adams apartment and discovered -

The cult being controlled by a crazed hypnotist? Thought that was great:D

Associate

yeah lol - soooo unexpected
game so far been epic for me,im not sure if i want to play and finish it tbh :D
its kind of game which you want to never end - for me at least

Soldato
Tried the benchmark I'm getting 8fps on average and the same on very high, this is with titan black sli.
Another game for the catalogue till it gets patched or I get an upgrade.
I'll try high setting see what I get.

Soldato
Because if SLI was working, we wouldnt have this discussion

Very disappointing

SLI is working however. Just the settings are very hard to run at higher quality settings. Run the benchmark with one card then the second. I found second card did add reasonable performance.

No need to run everything at very high IMO. High is still pretty enough and nets a decent gain in performance.

Yeah was the first side quest I fell upon, was awesome :p:D

Associate
anyone else found like me the ingame vsync murders frame rates and if i use Nvidia control panel its loads better. also benching my frames ingame over an hour period rather than in the benchmark also shows a lot better average min and high frames.

Caporegime
anyone else found like me the ingame vsync murders frame rates and if i use Nvidia control panel its loads better. also benching my frames ingame over an hour period rather than in the benchmark also shows a lot better average min and high frames.

Did you use triple buffering though? If not, anytime the framerate dips below the default hz, it'll halve.

Because I have a G-Sync monitor I always switch it off in game.

Back
Top Bottom