DiRT Rally Hits Steam Early Access

Soldato
Why is a company like Codemasters using early access

isnt it meant for small time/inde developers

According to one of the videos posted earlier (one with the northern Irish bird interviewing) its more so they can collaborate with the fans because they have had problems delivering exactly what they want in the past.

Soldato
According to one of the videos posted earlier (one with the northern Irish bird interviewing) its more so they can collaborate with the fans because they have had problems delivering exactly what they want in the past.

They could have used a free open beta like EA? Not that it has solved many of their problems anyway :p

Soldato
I haven't touched RBR in years now but I loved that game even if I was poor at it, so if this is at least a bit more serious than previous titles then I'm interested. Only problem is that I don't even have a steering wheel anymore!

Soldato
Codemasters are joke :rolleyes: the PC only clue is its using their ancient game engine not the genuine step forward nextgen one F1-2015 launches with in early June.

Soldato
Going to buy this really miss rally games they don't come along that much these days.:D

Anybody playing it with a wheel ?

Downloading now 76% already :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Been working a treat for me! :D

Such a hard game which I'm enjoying! The career is also really unforgiving when it comes to budget and crashing/restarting that I've done a lot of :p

Back
Top Bottom