• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Discussion On The ATI Radeon 5*** Series Before They Have Been Released Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
ATI, THE WAY ITS MEANT TO BE PLAYED !! :D

Sorry i really couldnt help myself :p

Seriously though NVIDIA must be upset, the new Crysis? demo'd first on ATi hardware and not just on one screen either.

All these new games that NVIDIA was supposed to carry in it's TWIMTBP program getting shown exclusively on ATi hardware first

Permabanned
Seriously though NVIDIA must be upset, the new Crysis? demo'd first on ATi hardware and not just on one screen either.

All these new games that NVIDIA was supposed to carry in it's TWIMTBP program getting shown exclusively on ATi hardware first
renameway.png

:D

Soldato
Whilst im impressived with the potential multi screens, the screen borders completely ruin it for me. They need to design monitors that can some how link up.

LG are making/developing a monitor with a 3mm border for multi displays and samsung have jumped on the bandwagon too. So the monitor border/frame will be minimal and solve this issue.

I predict in years to come we all have 2-3inch thick flexi screen you can curve and whatever. :)

Man of Honour
Or people can carry on believing the results that show a card with just over double the specs of the 4870 managing over 3x the performance in a benchmark...

Soldato
And fornowagain are you nocturnal now? You only seem to come out at night....
Can't sleep!!

Not seen you on MSN for a while either Forn. These Stalker vids look good quite an experience exploring Chernobyl over 3 2560
Don't use it much mate, I'll log on some time have a chat. I'm seriously thinking of getting 2 more 24" screens, think the missus would kill me though. Sod her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom