• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

DLSS Momentum Continues: 50 Released and Upcoming DLSS 3 Games, Over 250 DLSS Games and Creative Apps Available Now

Or just buy a ££££ with more vram to brute force through issues, oh wait, even that won't work now..... :cry:

This is exactly why I didn't go with any gpu this gen, they are all going to **** the bed with UE 5+, no amount of vram will save it either, going to have to rely 100% on frame generation and if your base fps is <50 fps, well have fun :cry:

Crazy they would release the game in such a state. Graphics honestly do not look anything special from what little I saw. Crysis 3 might even have better graphics :cry:

Let's see what DLSS 4 will offer next gen to make such games playable :p

Last edited:

NVIDIA claims that Ray Reconstruction has been trained on five times more data than DLSS3. It has been trained to incorporate additional game and software engine data, recognize various ray-traced effects, distinguish between good and bad temporal and spatial pixels, and preserve high-frequency data for upscaling.”

In short, Ray Reconstruction will improve the visual quality of ray-traced global illumination, shadows, reflections and ambient occlusion. As such, by using it, we can get better RT visuals with a slightly improved performance. It’s a win-win scenario for games that support both Ray Tracing and DLSS.

n9Hb5UU.jpg

You love to see it :cool: Nvidia constantly innovating and leading the way! :D

Last edited:

n9Hb5UU.jpg

So now you can literally say dlss 3.5 looks better than native because it's adding additional ray tracing detail into the frames that aren't there with native - for example see the reflection on the floor and walls with dlss 3.5 vs dlss 3.0/native

Last edited:
Last edited:
Apparently DLSS 3.5 will be in the new Cyberpunk expansion and also Alan Wake 2 supports it at launch

So what you're saying is I need to start an entirely new game, Play through the main game, Side stories and the new expansion to experience this glorious new tech ? Fine, You twisted my arm.

Last edited:

n9Hb5UU.jpg

Great!
On the other hand, AMD partenered games will suck even more…

Apparently its for all RTX cards, including 2xxx and 3xxx series, so even more users can rejoice.

Last edited:
How are Nvidia culling all the rays in the base case, almost as if they are saying our RT implementation is so broken you need DLSS 3.5 to get the visual benefit you sacrificed performance for.... Genius

Would be good to see this scene on an AMD card for comparison....

The DLSS 3.5 version looks like V has resorted to substance abuse.

How are Nvidia culling all the rays in the base case, almost as if they are saying our RT implementation is so broken you need DLSS 3.5 to get the visual benefit you sacrificed performance for.... Genius

Would be good to see this scene on an AMD card for comparison....

The DLSS 3.5 version looks like V has resorted to substance abuse.

Ray tracing at native looks exactly the same on Nvidia and AMD so sorry you are incorrect, unless AMD is making the same mistake Nvidia is. I have not seen a single game where Ray Tracing looks different between Nvidia and AMD

Last edited:
Cyberpunk 2077, max Ray Tracing settings

On left = DLSS off
On right = DLSS 3.5

Click on image to see full size. Quality of the reflections with DLSS 3.5 is much higher

Looks like a speed of light issue..... does light move at walking speed in Cyberpunk.
The so called reflected image is rotated significantly from the source tower. I also dislike just how just how glassy the reflections are.

Ray tracing at native looks exactly the same on Nvidia and AMD so sorry you are incorrect, unless AMD is making the same mistake Nvidia is. I have not seen a single game where Ray Tracing looks different between Nvidia and AMD

Amd actually has shown in the past across a few titles to have issues with rendering ray tracing correctly on launch (even for their own sponsored titles like FC 6) they were fixed with either game patches or/and amd driver updates.

Last edited:

Not sure what you mean by incorrect.... I was curious as to which of Nvidia's renderings was most similar to AMD as there are 4 different images.

Amd actually has shown in the past across a few titles to have issues with rendering ray tracing correctly on launch (even for their own sponsored titles like FC 6) they were fixed with either game patches or/and amd driver updates.

I think it's just bugs like they couldn't run Ray tracing in ratchet and clank but assuming there is no bugs they look the same on both

Back
Top Bottom