• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

DLSS Momentum Continues: 50 Released and Upcoming DLSS 3 Games, Over 250 DLSS Games and Creative Apps Available Now

Soldato
Surely it would only need to be a one time payment to have access to the mod files. Subsuquent subcription would only give you access to updated mod files but the ones you initially downloaded would still work. That's how i would perceive it anyway.

The download section is pay walled, There currently isn't a system in place that could track each individual persons membership and when it expires to let you still download the last updated mod that was in your pay window.

Best thing to do is download the mods as and when he releases them then keep them on a storage drive, He also said he's working on an update that would mean the DLSS2+3 mods would never go out of date as they wouldn't need to rely on certain factors.

Last edited:
Soldato
The download section is pay walled, There currently isn't a system in place that could track each individual persons membership and when it expires to let you still download the last updated mod that was in your pay window.

Best thing to do is download the mods as and when he releases them, He also said he's working on an update that would mean the DLSS2+3 mods would never go out of date as they wouldn't need to rely on certain factors.

That sounds more promising, i would definitely pay for a months subscription just to have access to those. I guess timing is key here too.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
£5, That gains you access to the download section of his discord for 30 days so you can download all of the mods, Skyrim, The Last of Us, Jedi Survivor, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Elden Ring.

There are a lot of people on reddit and even PureDarks own Discord simply making stuff up about all of this. PureDark clarified that once you pay the mod is yours, You only need to pay again if you want to regain access to the download section for new mods.

That is very reasonable then. If people report DLSS being much better then he will get a fiver off me I suppose :p

Soldato
The game run like crap, but saying around 50% of PC gamers can't run that going by Steam, still leaves about 65mil users or so (for around 132mil. active users). Some numbers I've saw puts PS5 around 40mil units sold and xbox around 21 mil units. So the numbers of "decent" PCs should be around the same as "next gen" consoles combined.
Yes PS5 has around 40 million gamers, Steam has around 132 million PC gamers so Epic Games Store are much bigger with over 230 million PC gamers.

I dont know about GOG, they never released numbers so I guess probably around 25 million PC gamers.

Associate
GG.. all the general gripes about Rt/PT are fixed. Fast reaction to lighting changes without noise/shimmering on alpha textures like fences etc. Guess the same will be in cyberpunk2077 and all other full RT games.

Soldato
GG.. all the general gripes about Rt/PT are fixed. Fast reaction to lighting changes without noise/shimmering on alpha textures like fences etc. Guess the same will be in cyberpunk2077 and all other full RT games.

Yeah been confirmed for Cyberpunk, Alan Wake 2, Payday 3 and Fortnite. Would be nice if older games with RT were updated like Control, Spiderman Remastered, The Witcher 3 etc....

Soldato
The counterpoint to this is, then why don't PC game sales reach console numbers?

If they did they would put in more effort no?

Uncharted 3 when that released on the PS3 outsold tombraider which was on PC and Xbox at the time only.
Yes they did. There was so many PC games reached over 1 million copies.

Baldur's Gate 3 PC version had sold over 5.2 million copies so PS5 version not released yet until Sept so I think PC will outsold PS5.

Diablo IV sales numbers: PC sold over 10.23 million copies outsold PS5 3.255 million copies, Xbox Series X/S less than 1.3 million copies and PS4 620,000 copies

But if you look at PS5, you thought PS5 had lots of games that sold over 1 million copies?

Nope! Only 4 games so far had sold 1 million copies or over.

VGChartz data matched wikipedia source with 4 games sold more than 1 million copies out of 506 games after 12 months on released date.

Returnal PS5 failed to reached 1 million copies as it only sold 560,000 copies after 12 months.

Cyberpunk 2077 PC sold over 7.6 million copies as PS5 never managed to reached 1 million copies.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour

4090 was worth the punt for sure :p

Interesting that ray reconstruction works on all RTX GPUs too:

kSwygrc.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Interesting that ray reconstruction works on all RTX GPUs too

From my understanding DLSS3.5/ray reconstruction only requires the Tensor cores which even on the 2000 series have plenty of grunt to perform the task as opposed to DLSS3/frame generation which needs Ada's stupidly fast optical flow accelerator.

Last edited:
Associate
Yes they did. There was so many PC games reached over 1 million copies.

Baldur's Gate 3 PC version had sold over 5.2 million copies so PS5 version not released yet until Sept so I think PC will outsold PS5.

Diablo IV sales numbers: PC sold over 10.23 million copies outsold PS5 3.255 million copies, Xbox Series X/S less than 1.3 million copies and PS4 620,000 copies

But if you look at PS5, you thought PS5 had lots of games that sold over 1 million copies?

Nope! Only 4 games so far had sold 1 million copies or over.

VGChartz data matched wikipedia source with 4 games sold more than 1 million copies out of 506 games after 12 months on released date.

Returnal PS5 failed to reached 1 million copies as it only sold 560,000 copies after 12 months.

Cyberpunk 2077 PC sold over 7.6 million copies as PS5 never managed to reached 1 million copies.

Some interesting points.

But your picks are a bit cherry picked.

BG3 great game and worthy of its sales and its great its doing well on PC, considering the franchise is deeply rooted in PC gaming.

D4, mean its done well for 2 reasons, blizzard games do really well to the disbelief of the many here, I for one states WoW is one the biggest money making games on PC. but its also deeply rooted on PC.

Cyberpunk might be hard to gauge - it was removed quite early on the PSN store shortly after it was released and put back on after a long while, be more curious about its PS4 sales though.

Now show the sales of other games.

The treatment of PC games for majority of the times shows that Devs put less effort into it despite saying its lead platform, look at how Witcher 3 and cyberpunk were released even on PC.

If they put less effort in, then that will tell you something.

Back
Top Bottom