Doctor Who

Happened in my school. The one disabled kid in a wheelchair was regularly called davros.
I suppose these days kids would say Timmee! , from South Park rather than Davros, or maybe Hawking or something like that. Not sure what would be the more popular reference today, Davros or Timmy

This is by far the dumbest **** ive read this year.

ALL Wheelchair users will be branded as Evil?

L with ten thousand Os and another L on the end.....

What the actual F goes though the writers minds?

If I end up a cripple in a wheelchair and Somone calls me davros, lol I'd be chuffed, one of the best most intelligent, interesting, Dr who villains created. A literal evil mastermind.

I've always thought of Greeks and davros, I'd probably mock a green guy before my brain even went to wheelchair association. He was half dalek. Does this mean they retconned all darleks to be Murder cripple nazis now? This spreads a whole new light on extermination.

You can't beat the German talking darleks

Last edited:
Mediocre at best, simply a delivery vehicle for "the message" even The BBCs own review site states the show as "preachy" and little more than a delivery method for said message

If you need a time travel fix go watch The Lazarus project.

Mediocre at best, simply a delivery vehicle for "the message" even The BBCs own review site states the show as "preachy" and little more than a delivery method for said message

If you need a time travel fix go watch The Lazarus project.

Loving season 2 of the Lazarus Project. Now that really messes with your head!

r4 Interview with badwolf founder who said budget with disney on board about 7M versus 3M with BBC ... disney want it to be at the level of Marvel stuff;
apparently some of the meep was an actor in a costume - though it would all be special effect.

r4 Interview with badwolf founder who said budget with disney on board about 7M versus 3M with BBC ... disney want it to be at the level of Marvel stuff;
apparently some of the meep was an actor in a costume - though it would all be special effect.
If you watched the Doctor Who Unleashed episode you can see the physical puppet on set and the sctor in the costume wearing a green suit so they could erase her.

There was CG enhancements to the face, ears and eyes too.

I just saw a clip where Davis said because Davros was in a wheelchair that people where thinking normal wheelchair bound people were evil??
The clue to them being evil is usually when they stroke a cat. Unless your 5 years old why would you associate wheelchairs with evil? maybe that's the test audience 5 year olds

Davros is probably loosely inspired by Stephen Hawking....

Last edited:
The clue to them being evil is usually when they stroke a cat. Unless your 5 years old why would you associate wheelchairs with evil? maybe that's the test audience 5 year olds

Davros is probably loosely inspired by Stephen Hawking....

Davros was inspired by Mrs Davies, my primary school headmistress who looked EXACTLY LIKE him, I kid you not.

I'm intrigued as to how you made that deductive leap?
Genius in a wheel chair.
Genius basically in a wheel chair.

Stephen hawking should have been quite well known around the time davros entered the scene.

Writers often take real world history etc and adapt it into their work.,

next you will be telling us star wars, no connection to that German crazy party at all.

BTW guess what the daleks are also based on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom