Doctor Who

It's Badwolf making and producing the show. I'm sure the BBC and Disney had no say in casting. After all RatD worked with the actor on his other show. So he hired him as he is a mate.

It's Badwolf making and producing the show. I'm sure the BBC and Disney had no say in casting. After all RatD worked with the actor on his other show. So he hired him as he is a mate.

Of course they didn't...

:cry:

RTD was hired becaus he's fully onboard with BBC's concept for Dr. Woke. I do know by the way, that you're not actually this naive and that you're only coping the best way you can for the destruction of a once great and beloved IP that's gone down the toilet.

Last edited:

Yeah I'm sure they've never even spoken to the production team. Definitely not possible.

Tell me again what the purpose or added benefit was of not having a white actor play a famous historical figure was?

On the matter of casting....I keep hoping, beyond all hope, that one day, just once, for one briefest of moments in an episode, they had Giorgio Tsoukalos make a cameo and say I'm not saying its aliens, but its aliens. That would be chefs kiss.

Oh it's fine to rewrite history now LOL. Yeah sounds great when it's not even part of the plot line. wouldn't mind if it was but they're just doing it deliberately, they would NEVER do it the other way round. It's just all a bit sad really.
no one is rewriting history. If it was a historical drama or accurate account of Sir Issacs life then yes I'm sure it would be a white guy playing the role.

But it's not it's a joke segment of a science fiction show.

Tell me why it matters in a fictional program about time travel and aliens?

Tell me what's wrong with portraying him like this? you know like he actually was.

BBdD4Qg.jpg

On the matter of casting....I keep hoping, beyond all hope, that one day, just once, for one briefest of moments in an episode, they had Giorgio Tsoukalos make a cameo and say I'm not saying its aliens, but its aliens. That would be chefs kiss.
Imagine him as a companion and they go around the earth looking at all these ancient sites and he is right about everything.

Would be amazing

Back
Top Bottom