Doctor Who

Soldato
Best episode so far, actually decent.
Amazing what happens when they focus on the story and dont focus on the message. Can't wait till next week!

Last edited:
Soldato
@Feek, so one good episode cancels the woke crap we've had to endure for the last few Doctors?

I'm a huge DW fan and I thought the AI tune was pretty cool. I think you had a bit of a sense of humour failure there.

Soldato
Didnt really enjoy the episode.

The episode pacing seems too slow for me and the tension or buildup is far too manufactured. It seems to me too laboured…I mean the scene in the time window took up a huge amount of time but really didn’t offer much other than a vague introduction. The notion of not moving etc etc then easily over ridden minutes later sort of sums it all up, it’s improv made up stuff. I mean ok the whole premise is made up but lack of thought thru idea is what make this show weak.

Don’t like it overall.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well it was better than the previous episodes but probably too little, too late to save the reputation of this series and the new Doctor.

Remains to be seen if they can stay on target with the final episode this coming Saturday, or the whole thing goes back to the earlier form.

Soldato
Super easy, barely an inconvenience. :D

Dragging the bad doggie away on a leash, lol.

For the most part a decent episode. Had me crying like a baby by the end. However that's likely just me. I had a similar reunion with my birth mum years ago. So it hit home for me.

Back
Top Bottom