Doctor Who

Soldato
Got my Blu Ray steelbook of the new animated recreation of the Celestial Toymaker last week. Not managed to watch it yet, but am going to try and get it started tonight. Only ever seen the last episode which is all that remains. It's on a lost stories DVD that came out years ago.

New animation look good from the trailer I saw.

Soldato
That was a bit rubbish :(

Last 15mins was just crying.

Ruby's mum - meh, was hoping for a nice big reveal of someone.

Ncuti - great actor, but terrible as the Doctor. He tried to give a big and bold Doctor speech, but just came across as whiney and no power or feeling that you don't mess with the Doctor.

Mrs Flood - do we know who she is yet? When she said, "you clever boy" i was thinking River.

Anyway, a couple of good episodes, but less crying, less machine gun Segway's, more Ruby in gingham and 2046 outfits.

Soldato
That was a bit rubbish :(

Last 15mins was just crying.

Ruby's mum - meh, was hoping for a nice big reveal of someone.

Ncuti - great actor, but terrible as the Doctor. He tried to give a big and bold Doctor speech, but just came across as whiney and no power or feeling that you don't mess with the Doctor.

Mrs Flood - do we know who she is yet? When she said, "you clever boy" i was thinking River.

Anyway, a couple of good episodes, but less crying, less machine gun Segway's, more Ruby in gingham and 2046 outfits.
Mrs Flood saying Clever Boy, that was Clara that said that.she was also dressed like Clara at times. But as for her identity no clue yet. Also that speech she gave just before Sutekh released the death sand made her sound like a God or something powerful. Same with that fourth wall break speech at the end. She is in some of Season two also.

Wasn't just them crying. That scene with Ruby and her mum had me going too.

Soldato
Mrs Flood saying Clever Boy, that was Clara that said that.she was also dressed like Clara at times. But as for her identity no clue yet. Also that speech she gave just before Sutekh released the death sand made her sound like a God or something powerful. Same with that fourth wall break speech at the end. She is in some of Season two also.

Wasn't just them crying. That scene with Ruby and her mum had me going too.

Bugger, yes, ofc Clara.

Yes the speech in the bed made her seem like someone powerful and they she had plans of her own. Hopefully she doesn't turn out to be someone 'ordinary' lol.

Soldato
Bugger, yes, ofc Clara.

Yes the speech in the bed made her seem like someone powerful and they she had plans of her own. Hopefully she doesn't turn out to be someone 'ordinary' lol.
Well from the set photos I've seen of her.

she was spotted in different times and period clothing so she either travels with the TARDIS crew, or she really is some other worldly being and can get there herself, or is really old and exosted in the past too.

also people think that the whote clothing she wore was like the old white dress that Romana wore one time

Soldato
Oh, I thought this was going to be a thread on an Australian marsupial veterinarian.
50743172871_081c5c38ae_o_d.gif

Soldato
It can't be river she can't regenerate, unless they are going to retcon her giving up her regeneration energy to save matts doctor.

Last edited:
Soldato
River can. We saw her do it more than once. But she never saw a doctor past 12.
I don't remember her doing anything kind of regeneration past Matt wasn't that the point? She couldn't heal her hand when she had to break her wrist to get free of the angel.

She gave up her regenerations to bring matt back, spent her last days with capaldi, she was given the screwdriver then went to the library and died no regeneration.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't remember her doing anything kind of regeneration past Matt wasn't that the point? She couldn't heal her hand when she had to break her wrist to get free of the angel.

She gave up her regenerations to bring matt back, spent her last days with capaldi, she was given the screwdriver then went to the library and died no regeneration.
Well yeah if you specifically mean that then yes she could no longer regenerate, but you never highlighted that point.

But she wouldn't return anyway as Rivir mentioned 12 was the last version of the doctor she ever met.

Back
Top Bottom