Dr. Disrespect permanently banned from Twitch

Soldato
I'm truly shocked that a large corporation has seemingly done what's best to protect their brand rather than do what's best for the public.
The corporation doesn't have to do jack. All these anonymous employees could, anonymously drop a tip to the police or the FBI. Yet they didn't, only crawling out of the woodworks to anonymously talk to journos. Cowards.

Soldato
stranger things, epstien as example people knew and did nothing. women who you would think would want to protect children the girls especaily let it slid.
so long as it doesnt effect "them" why should they care about others?
We live in very different times. Epstein could go on for so long because in the past, the media was heavily controlled. See the video of the news reporter who was lamenting about how she got shutdown when she tried to publish the story on epstein.

Now a days you barely have to stick your neck out to make an accusation.

Soldato
The corporation doesn't have to do jack. All these anonymous employees could, anonymously drop a tip to the police or the FBI. Yet they didn't, only crawling out of the woodworks to anonymously talk to journos. Cowards.
He took twitch to court and won his case of wrongful contract termination.
Surely at least a judge and a group of lawyers saw all the messages, there can't be anything illegal in there.

People are assuming the worst and throw terrible accusations around. That's how awful words lose their meaning.

Last edited:
Soldato
Surely at least a judge and a group of lawyers saw all the messages, there can't be anything illegal in there.

People are assuming the worst and throw terrible accusations around. That's how awful words lose their meaning.
It was settled out of court. So I don't think it got to a judge.

Lets assume there was something dodgy in the messages. I couldn't imagine Dr Disrespect's lawyer telling him to pursue litigation. On the flipside I don't see why twitch's lawyer would tell them to settle if they could hand the evidence to the police and make the problem literally disappear. Or they could threaten him and not have to give him a payout.

I am still undecided because their are too many holes in the story.

Soldato
a slightly differant view :
people need jobs and put food on tables.
peopel that dont have much to loose will claw to keep what little they have.
you can call them cowards but they arent hungry cowards.
hero's with out jobs or money starve and soon forgotten.

that isnt to say those people who have the ability means and oppatunity with out a huge finacial or safety risk shouldnt raise issues.
but then you get in to the area of the corporate ladder climing territory. morals vs money/power/prestige/
a generall sweeping comment "the higher you go the less morals you have, the more you have to loose."

All these anonymous employees could, anonymously drop a tip to the police or the FBI. Yet they didn't,.
with respect we dont know what who has done what.
those people speaking out now, why didnt they do this at the time through annonimous means or talking to news papers?
if they did why wasnt it acted on?
if they did tip the police or fbi off at the time why didnt they state they did in their disclosures and state the police and fbi took no action on it? this statement alone should start drawing those parties in to the case at hand if they had the information on file.
obviously the police and fbi cant publicies if they are actively investigating for reasons. but people could still point to the fact no action was taken in 1017/2020

doing the right thing isnt always easy, that doesnt mean it shouldnt be done though.

Caporegime
The messages to the trans e-girl are nothing really, and people can speculate all they want at the content of the other messages claiming all sorts because from what I’ve seen the victim does not want that stuff shared so it’s kind of impossible to prove how bad they are without it and if twitch staff had it in for him then obviously they are going to paint it as bad now, I suspect unless someone leaks them, we will never how bad it was, I’m also not even sure I believe the claims he knew the age and carried on anyway.

Either way it suck’s because I enjoyed watching him stream, but life goes on, I’ll get over it and he’s definitely cooked now so I’d be surprised if we ever see him again aside from some interview in a few years time as Guy to talk about it all.

Soldato
That's actually a felony in California (where he lives).

What's the name of the felony?

Whispers was lines of text. If Doc was sending, as he was sending to that trans-cam-entertainer, messages like

Doc said:
I'm grippin now
Boom

That's really inappropriate. I'd expect there to be messages like that from the initial claim of "sexting" and from Bloombergs sources stating "sexually explicit messages".

But I think you need words which no one said for there to be a felony. Or pictures which again no one said.

I've just noticed an inaccuracy in my original post, in the hypothetical where he didn't know her age but Twitch did as they can access her profile, that doesn't actually work as she was a Twitch affiliate which means she must have told them she was 18 or older, so if DrD was aware of her real age it it must have been from DMs which would presumably have been where Twitch learned of it. If they were spying on his DMs though that may well be linked to why this was all buried in the first place.

Third section down from Slasher. He was banned two days after Twitch put out a statement in 2020 for abuse victims to come forward, the minor reported him for his 2017 messages and he got launched out of the window.

Soldato

No he didn't, I've not seen any evidence this ever made it to court. Can you provide proof? One mustn't throw accusations around as you've just said?

Where are you hearing it was seen before a judge in court?

Soldato

Actually not as clear as I thought but basically the same incident is being said by multiple accounts.

tmpt.jpg

And that was this person: https://www.reddit.com/user/Able-Guide-2424/ who says they live near Doc.

Last edited:
Caporegime
It was inevitable, but the milking of this situation and how much it consumes the minds of mature adults is a bit embarrassing to be honest.

I sort of get it if you have children who use these streaming platforms or have been viewers of his, but otherwise it's just weird to be so drawn into it.

Soldato
It was inevitable, but the milking of this situation and how much it consumes the minds of mature adults is a bit embarrassing to be honest.

I sort of get it if you have children who use these streaming platforms or have been viewers of his, but otherwise it's just weird to be so drawn into it.

I don't disagree but you started the the Hawk Tuah thread, so you know.

Caporegime
I don't disagree but you started the the Hawk Tuah thread, so you know.

That’s a completely different thing though. I wasn’t speculating or all consumed by it. Just having a bit of fun with a meme and I barely posted in it after that as it turned silly.

Having an opinion or making a passing comment on something is fine. What I’m getting at is the folk who seem to turn it into their “special interest” for a few weeks.

Last edited:
Soldato
That’s a completely different thing though. I wasn’t speculating or all consumed by it. Just having a bit of fun with a meme and I barely posted in it after that as it turned silly.

Having an opinion or making a passing comment on something is fine. What I’m getting at is the folk who seem to turn it into their “special interest” for a few weeks.

Fair point. Certainly consumed others though!

Soldato
Actually not as clear as I thought but basically the same incident is being said by multiple accounts.
<snip>
And that was this person: https://www.reddit.com/user/Able-Guide-2424/ who says they live near Doc.
given the accusations its not a surprise on police arrest. the Police would be remise not arresting at this point. serious accusations are being made in the public domain in full view of everyone in the WORLD. its unlikely they can ignore that, they also need to be shown to taking it seriously, and taking action infront of the world. ("the world is my stage")
we're in the UK half way round the world arguing and discussing DrD and everything around this, its not like they can keep it on the downlow and do serious investigation work for weeks or months in secret prior to any arrests at this point unless they want to be called in to question.

i expect all his electronic devices will be confiscated for months pending a forensic review with any and all content viewed/reveiwed. rather invasive if inocent. justified if guilt of crime(s)

Back
Top Bottom