Driveclub more details

Holy moly Driveclub is hard with a wheel. I keep spinning out lol.

Had to leave the gears for now to get used to it. Using wheel assist its that hard.

Anyone else playing with a wheel and do you tend to beat times than with a pad.

Last edited:
The way this gen is going, with games being released unfinished, stick to physical purchases.

And if it is a physical release? This generation is my last on consoles without question, I have already had a sour taste in my mouth over the last 6+ months and it's only getting worse. Besides PC's are now leaving consoles for dead before they're even released (if that makes sense).

Its like another game with a wheel, so much fun. Getting the hang of it now, when the force feedback kicks in, let the wheel spin then grab it back after to control.

Last edited:
Anyone know if I joined a Club with a ranking of say 10, do I instantly get a club ranking of 10, hence unlock the cars?

Reason I say, is I'm like 3 stars away from completing but the only one I cant do is the 2x races with the Atom, the other car you can choose is only unlocked at Club rank 10. The Atom is seriously driving me crazy!

Sold mine for £35 last night, glad I got a physical copy. The game is dead to me and my mates, it should have been great, but its failed massively.
What a disappointed, sony & evolution should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

This is getting ridicolus so much that's really getting funny....
1st delay of almost a year, 2nd 1/2 made product and still you can't get a refund from PSN....you all should complain/sue them....

ALWAYS AVOID getting it digitally, buy when you're 100% sure iti's OK.
Otherwise RETAIL powah.

Back
Top Bottom