Driveclub more details

Really enjoying the rain . It adds a whole new level to the drift challenges.

I'm not really good enough to compete in the hot lap challenges, but add me if you're into the drift mode as I will be sending out some challenges later.

rp2000

Can you increase the time of your challenges? Some of them have been only a few minutes. I need longer than that as you are clearly adept at drifting! :)

Wasn't crying about rubber banding, I did moan about being smashed into by aggressive ai but then some videos popped up showing its more like challenging ai that you needed to learn how to race against more then anything else..

It feels to drive like touring car races look.

*If you know what I mean.*

This challenge is a lot harder than I thought it'd be, but defo fun! :D (Most OcUK clubs invited, all that are on my list anyway)

yvkhPOG.jpg

OK I think challenges are a little broken or not designed very well as I just posted a new time of 1.57. 839 for battletoads yet it does not update into all the leader boards partically Zhokel's challenge which still shows lateralus time of 1.58 and me and lateralus are in battletoads.

So I was really looking forward to getting this game until I read the reviews that came out for it, so I held off. But that means I'm still without a driving game (apart from nfs which is a bit boring now) on my ps4...

I've heard that Drive Club has had a raft of improvements and updates though so what's the verdict on the game now, is it worth getting ?

So I was really looking forward to getting this game until I read the reviews that came out for it, so I held off. But that means I'm still without a driving game (apart from nfs which is a bit boring now) on my ps4...

I've heard that Drive Club has had a raft of improvements and updates though so what's the verdict on the game now, is it worth getting ?

I also wanted it until the awful launch. Now everything is fixed and they've added weather etc I want it again! Might ask for it for christmas :D

yeah I would get it now.

Its quite addictive now that challenges have been added as well as the weather system.

Not tried other areas of online for a while since patches but the challenges area does suffer a little with server problems, well it did when I was on it yesterday.

Saying that its greatly improved and to be honest its a very good racer.

It's gone from being a good game to a great one. Now that everything is working...and after the latest patch...the difference the dynamic weather makes is just amazing. I've never seen anything like it.

The game was released 2 months too early. I don't know who makes that call out of Sony or Evolution, but it is in the past and we are where we are.

IMHO now is definitely the right time to buy the game.

Back
Top Bottom