Driveclub more details

The game was released 2 months too early. I don't know who makes that call out of Sony or Evolution, but it is in the past and we are where we are.

IMHO now is definitely the right time to buy the game.

Agreed 100% , released too soon, and should have had a public beta . Still we are now looking at a decent racing game

New tours will feature weather , anyone notice cars with temp gauges if you have dynamic weather it Norway it can turn ffrom rain to sleet then to snow as the temp drops , Norway at night, in blizzards, it was scary... brings home how dangerous racing can be, I would not attmeot any of this in real life, I'd be dead lol

epic effects, best I've ever seen.. game came good.

Yeah they are difficult, just takes more corrections when the car starts to feel like it's going to spin.

They are, but it's imortsnt to no fullly press down in the trigger when exiting corners, otherwise you just spin as you put too much power through the wheels, slowly press down to apply power..

It's tempting to floor it as you want to get away quickly but slow and easy presses results in smooth transition from the corner to full acceleration.. can actually gain time and keep control of the car..

Sorry for poor spelling using a mobile phone, stupid auto correct

Throttle control is very important in this game - also learning what a car does when you are off the gas but not on the brakes as most cars become very pointy which is useful for corners, while under heavy brakes they obviously just want to understeer

ps3ud0 :cool:

Can everyone try streaming some mp game play on twitch and see if it bombs out like mine does possibly? Been in touch with rushy on Twitter so they know about it, maybe if others have the same issue then it might Gee em up a bit.

The challenge system is really good, just had a challenge sent by someone, i beat their score, and then forwarded the challenge on to the rest of the players in my club.

Definitely will be playing this more now its fully up and running.

Back
Top Bottom