Driveclub more details

Soldato
I didn't like PG but then that's because it was on Xbox so I wasn't used to controls. I'd like another Test Drive Unlimited, would look gorgeous on PS4.
I like to be able to do tuning etc and customisation but don't really want a hardcore sim.

Sounds like gt7 is about your only option as project cars is a track based racer but apart from car setups there will be no tuning or customisation in that game. it'd purely a simcade racer around real based tracks.

I'm getting both as I'm such a racing car game nutter lol

Soldato
I didn't like PG but then that's because it was on Xbox so I wasn't used to controls. I'd like another Test Drive Unlimited, would look gorgeous on PS4.
I like to be able to do tuning etc and customisation but don't really want a hardcore sim.

Would love another TDU, it'd be a guaranteed day one purchase for me:D

Soldato
I'm probably the only one here who thinks that the car list is fine.

The free dlc will bring more cars and tracks every month - up to June 2015 according to this image:

15012015800_59e678b7db_b.jpg

Associate
I've jumped on the PSN full version pre-order, there are a ton of other games to play just now but I do miss having a racer.

Soldato
Does the £34.99 version stop working as soon as you leave ps plus? actually moot point as it's an online only game wont launch without multiplayer which you need psplus for so technically the full retail copy wont work without psplus either.

Caporegime
Doubtful, as you've paid for the full version.

Who's going to start sorting out clubs then or make a list of PS4 #DC players? Think I'll have a lot of folks to add to PSN!
Thats a really good point actually, the player limit is so small that its gonna be a headache.

All I can say is that pretty much driving games are my favourite genre so likely to be playing this on a regular basis with Destiny and FIFA. I wont buy this until Ive played the PS+ version but very likely I will.

If anyone else seems to follow similar ideas then maybe we could club together? Be cool to get some bespoke competitons like we did for GT5, not sure the people I played with on GT5 have moved to PS4 yet?!? I normally game in the late evening (9ish) if that makes a difference...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
If anyone else seems to follow similar ideas then maybe we could club together? Be cool to get some bespoke competitons like we did for GT5, not sure the people I played with on GT5 have moved to PS4 yet?!? I normally game in the late evening (9ish) if that makes a difference...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Setting up some events to compete between clubs on here would be good (as I'm guessing the easiest way would be OCUK Club 1, 2, 3 etc, or individual named like 'OCUK - Battletoads' :p).

Could try doing a weekly event or something

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Decided to get the Digital version of this, I really am looking forward to it considering the time Sony have had I think it will be a killer app, I'm looking forward to a truly 'next gen' experience.

Soldato
Tempted to go digital then if I get the full version, buying a cdkeys gift card makes it even cheaper at £30.99.

Decided to get the Digital version of this, I really am looking forward to it considering the time Sony have had I think it will be a killer app, I'm looking forward to a truly 'next gen' experience.

Yup I'm looking at this http://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/psn-cards/playstation-network-card-35-ps-vita-ps3

Works out around 29.74 with 5% Facebook discount (if you 'like' their FB page)

Very tempting

Back
Top Bottom