Needs more gifs.

141001005919.gif

10667487-1530406117206688-2092633674-n.gif

pqksfs.gif

oylkxj.gif

stormcloudsvmkj7.gif

Soldato
Wow, the shadows cast against the walls from the headlights look amazing :eek:

Epic tracks are epic. Really need to start getting clubs sorted out, or an official players list at least! I'd organise one, but I'm crap at errr...organisation!

Soldato
Wish psn could group from friends. All my friends are lumped into one huge list. I've got friends for Zen pinball, Destiny, rosogun etc... I'd like to get a drive club list as well. Friends list on psn is hard to manage.

Soldato
Is it me or is the drivers car the ONLY car with a light source casting the shadows etc, looking ahead when you head towards the tunnel theirs no lights on the other cars, looks very very odd.

Soldato
Is it me or is the drivers car the ONLY car with a light source casting the shadows etc, looking ahead when you head towards the tunnel theirs no lights on the other cars, looks very very odd.

Probably a technical limitation?

Soldato
Wish psn could group from friends. All my friends are lumped into one huge list. I've got friends for Zen pinball, Destiny, rosogun etc... I'd like to get a drive club list as well. Friends list on psn is hard to manage.

That would be amazing.
I don't like long lists but hell, they can't even get it so the friends list loads consistently.

I'm actually worried about games like Driveclub where the social side is the main drawing point for me. PSN is so slow it may ruin it.

Friends list takes ages to load and msgs take 2-3 minutes sometimes to actually appear. I thought my console was broken to be honest but it's just a PSN issue.
Didn't happen much before Destiny came out like!

Maybe because I added too many people...but that shouldn't matter

Back
Top Bottom