Driveclub more details

Soldato
There is a setting in the options to allow pre-downloading. I'm not by my PS4 so cannot see exactly what it is called but if you enable this and then leave it in standby it will pre-load the game.

Soldato
Actually, I found this on a destiny article-

According to the support page, by enabling the Automatic Downloads and Uploads option (located in the System section of the Settings menu), your PS4 will automatically download any games you've preordered that support preloading.

So its basically the auto upload/download feature must be enabled.

Associate
^ Awesome :D

Also, does anyone actually know how to even create a 'club'? Was going to start a thread on it, but it's pretty pointless if we can't actually sign up to anything yet :p (unless I'm being really dense and there is already a website for it, but the first few pages of Google didn't return anything)

EDIT: Looks like you might have to create the clubs in-game

Yep, clubs are created in game.

Hey thanks sounds great :) when you get back later.... What's the handling like?

Handing is great, it won't take people long to get used to the general feel of each car. I played the crap out of PGR2 and there are definitely feel similar.

One other thing I like, and I really hope it applies online - penalties. If you blatantly ram someone when you're going very fast, or you just cut a big corner, you're given a speed penalty for a few seconds.

Anyone who's getting this feel free to add me :D

Soldato
There is a setting in the options to allow pre-downloading. I'm not by my PS4 so cannot see exactly what it is called but if you enable this and then leave it in standby it will pre-load the game.

Actually, I found this on a destiny article-

According to the support page, by enabling the Automatic Downloads and Uploads option (located in the System section of the Settings menu), your PS4 will automatically download any games you've preordered that support preloading.

So its basically the auto upload/download feature must be enabled.

Awesome, thanks I'll check mine tonight

Soldato
Yep, clubs are created in game.

Handing is great, it won't take people long to get used to the general feel of each car. I played the crap out of PGR2 and there are definitely feel similar.

One other thing I like, and I really hope it applies online - penalties. If you blatantly ram someone when you're going very fast, or you just cut a big corner, you're given a speed penalty for a few seconds.

Anyone who's getting this feel free to add me :D
Awesome, racing line off and penalties for ramming people, yay to that :)

Will add you now :)

smr

smr

Soldato
Hi

I've not been following this thread recently but upon skimming through it looks as though I can buy the game digitally for cheaper than the retail package?

Can anyone quickly just let me know the details of this please?

Soldato
Hi

I've not been following this thread recently but upon skimming through it looks as though I can buy the game digitally for cheaper than the retail package?

If you are a PS+ subscriber you can buy the full digital game for the reduced price off £34.99 (Or cheaper if using cdkeys for PSN credit).

Soldato
Hi

cdkeys £35 top up card costs £30.99 ( like them on facebook and get 5% off)

so it works out at about £29 something from psn store

Back
Top Bottom