Driveclub more details

Soldato
Despite some of the bad reviews I'm really looking forward to it. The higher end cars will be insane to drive and I love perfecting tracks, with more open-world racers now there aren't too many that let me do this the usual way.

Having watched quite a few streams the speed penalties are only when you really ram the other cars. Its point penalties for hitting the course edges, which is appropriate considering it would be too easy just to ram your way through corners.

Are there any OcUK clubs?

clubs in link below ;)

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18628483

Soldato
Just when the game was looking so darn good, this close to the release day...the cracks are starting to show now.

Does that mean there is no vehicle handling customization at all?

None, at all, nothing, I dint expect to be absolutely nothing, you can change the paint work, thats it.

Soldato
I'd love to see how many PS+ upgrade pre-orders are being cancelled on the PS Store right now. Ultimately offering a chunk of the game to PS+ subscribers was only going to pay-off if the game was excellent and reviewed well but instead, I suspect it'll cannibalise a lot of their retail sales.

Caporegime
I'm still looking forward to the PS+ version, what Destiny reminded me is that game reviewers aren't really worth worrying about. Hopefully get good impressions from people here that bought the US version, especially the content beyond the PS+ version...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
OP
I wondered when the 'reviews don't matter' would start rolling in.

Sometimes that's the case, but when the reviews are highlighting glaring areas of concern (can't turn off traction control etc, penalty system for cutting corners) then I think they are justified in putting what they feel as an appropriate score.

For the record I don't think 7, even 6 (or 70+ on metacritic) is a bad score. Seems to be a mental stick in some peoples mind the scale starts at 7.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom