Driveclub more details

So I've done all the rookie ones so far and I gotta say the graphics are awful. At least not PS4 standard. It's hard to see ahead and thankfully you have the red/yellow/green markers to go along with the minimap to give you a headsup.

I would say I'm still enjoying it though and I will put a lot of hours in it, although I think that's more due to the fact I'm just glad a 'proper' racing game is finally out!

Not impressed so far :( why or why did they go for 30fps, ruins the experience, looks good in places but 60fps and toned didn't graphics would have been far better.

Just come back from asda, only went in for some nappies and somehow this ended up in my trolley. :D

Wasn't planning on getting it but the deliberate ploy of delaying the psn+ version has clearly worked. I'm not expecting any type of sim. PGR4 was prob my fave racing game of the last gen so if it's anything like that I'm sure I'll be happy.

Last edited:
So I've done all the rookie ones so far and I gotta say the graphics are awful. At least not PS4 standard. It's hard to see ahead and thankfully you have the red/yellow/green markers to go along with the minimap to give you a headsup.

I would say I'm still enjoying it though and I will put a lot of hours in it, although I think that's more due to the fact I'm just glad a 'proper' racing game is finally out!

Check your settings, in car view at least looks good. Apparently India is the worst of the lot though.

I was planning on waiting for the PSN+ edition but decided to take the plunge. I have played about an hour of single player and I do quite enjoy it, it gives a good sense of speed and does feel great when you nail a few turns or clip the apexes of a fast chicane.

Happy so far.

Loving the drifting challenges, can really throw the car in and drift well with the handbrake..

the graphics in Canada , Norway and Scotland are awesome. the super cars are terrifying using in car view.. you really do think you'll lose control anytime soon.

it needs work, the online is rubbish, I can't select different colours for cars, the ai is like motor storm they just bash you off track if you venture into their racing line..

but these issues can be fixed with patches... It's a good game. but it can be better with work , so devs, finish your game please.

Back
Top Bottom