Driveclub more details

Soldato
Yes, although I was on last night at around 1:30am and I was connected, went into multiplayer and was kicked off. :(

Exactly, I've seen a few Twitch streamers mention this.

:(, really is annoying, even parts of destiny is screwed presently due psn issues

Every game lately that requires large parts on online is screwed, joke really!

Soldato
After many retrys I think I've got the drifting down. Could only manage 6200 when I needed 6700 for three stars but I'm almost there.

Managed to get online lol was carnage. Finished 4/12 so I was quite happy with that for my first race. Kicked then DC crashed and rebooted my PS4 :/

Good fun while it lasted.

Soldato
so some of you seem to be able to get online?

I have not got online once today with driveclub

Yeah, it's really shaky at the moment. It's working on the one out one in process at moment. If/when you get on, make the most of it as if you disconnect you'll be in for a long wait.

I was on this afternoon with y2blade.

Soldato
When you're playing single player. Keep an eye on the online info on challenges etc as you're playing - this means you're connected to the servers. It has us in a queue. As people leave it replaces them with others so you should eventually connect. It's up and down a lot but seems to be slowly improving.

Soldato
Well, this game changes totally when you finally get online. The chase to get XP to add to your club is too addictive.

Racing games tend to get boring after a while, can't see this one getting all that boring - if the devs keep to their word and update this game it could actually be a bit of a blinder in the racing game genre.

The social aspect could really work and save this game..

Back
Top Bottom