Driveclub more details

Soldato
Cracking game this. Loving the long races as Ive never been a fan of short repetitive tracks. The time of day cycle is awesome too plus the fact it is customisable in the single race events. Its also nice to see the dev offer all the tracks in reverse, such a simple idea that other games fail to do.

My only gripes so far is the HUD is not completely customisable as the only info I want is the mini map but you cant do this without having other stuff clutter the screen, Ive had to settle for no HUD at all now. Second negative point is the horrible finish line chequered flag icon, they need to get rid of that.

Really looking forward to the weather and replays update. I just hope they offer DLC to include more tracks.

Soldato
Despite my previous comment about it not being as much fun as FH2 I'm really liking it but I do wish they'd sort the server issue as I've not actually managed to connect yet!

Soldato
Cracking game this. Loving the long races as Ive never been a fan of short repetitive tracks. The time of day cycle is awesome too plus the fact it is customisable in the single race events. Its also nice to see the dev offer all the tracks in reverse, such a simple idea that other games fail to do.

My only gripes so far is the HUD is not completely customisable as the only info I want is the mini map but you cant do this without having other stuff clutter the screen, Ive had to settle for no HUD at all now. Second negative point is the horrible finish line chequered flag icon, they need to get rid of that.

Really looking forward to the weather and replays update. I just hope they offer DLC to include more tracks.

Yeah the finish line could be improved, the race also instantly stops as you cross the finish line, it would be nice if you carry on for a few more seconds instead of instantly

Associate
Really??

I hate how these days if someone has a different view to you they are a troll.

Ive not posted in this thread recently, but i have been following it as i will be getting a PS4 soon and DC is one game ive been keeping a check on.

But i think he means a certain few. One of which had (apparently) already played the game before the UK release date, when asked to prove it with PSN ID, he said it was his on his sons US account - still didnt provide the PSN ID and hasnt possted since.

Soldato
Never thought I'd enjoy such a simple racing game so much, epic fun and really pushes you hard to do better, glad I said screw the reviews I'll try it.

Is there actually a review site out there that can be trusted and not bought these days?

Soldato
I was wondering what that was, any idea what has changed (if anything) ?

A few tweaks in game, the main one being server improvements.

But I still can't get online!

Funny thing was I had just got a connection and then I saw the notification about an update so quited out to install it, still can't get online:(

A patch that that patched fa!

Back
Top Bottom