Driveclub more details

Soldato
Damn just had my first drive in the Lotus Evora S and wow they really did a good job on the handling :D

Its one of my fav cars i have driven so far in the game:cool:

Soldato
Some of the tracks are brilliant in this game, just doing time trials on Chile putre, it has some excellent straights and fast cornering, topping out a Renault Clio RS is awesome, I've said it already but sense of speed is the best I've seen!

And when you start getting the high speed bonus on bonnet cam you start to hear streamlining wind effects.

Last edited:
Associate
I bought the PS+ 'Upgrade' this afternoon. I got very excited when it was ready to play surprising quickly. With one car...and one track... Each track is taking between 15 minutes and an hour to download.

Progress is slow :/ - The bits that I have played are good though :D

Soldato
I'm really enjoying the game. Up to level 18, all the stars on rookie. Played a few online and did ok. Overall I think the game is worth purchasing. I'd rate it a solid 7/10

Not understanding you lot having slow download issues. My tracks are all instant?

Soldato
I bought the PS+ 'Upgrade' this afternoon. I got very excited when it was ready to play surprising quickly. With one car...and one track... Each track is taking between 15 minutes and an hour to download.

Progress is slow :/ - The bits that I have played are good though :D

Lucky you, My rural broadband started the preload on Weds (or whenever it was)....only finished completely early this morning.

16gb in total.

Back
Top Bottom