Driveclub more details

Soldato
I know some people are slating the AI but I've just watched this video from Dualshockers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKNHjNDhwIo

Also, take from Twitter, someone asked Rushy about collision penalties, his reply was:

@PSN_Mikewarrior
We're looking to address the collision penalty issues.

Thats spot on, I drive pretty much ok and like I said earlier I have never had any issue with AI 99% of the time.

Soldato
Any idea if I can buy the "DRIVECLUB PlayStation Plus Edition Full Game Upgrade" version and start playing today?

Last edited:
Soldato
I find the ai is fine if I drive ok. If I drive like an idiot then I have problems with them!

What's people preferred view? I still keep flitting from bonnet cam, or dash cam (with wheel)

The AI is ok, it's the multiplayer carnage at the first corner that does me! It's a lottery if the guys next to you don't side swipe you and take you out.

Soldato
Managed to have my first try at this last night , and I'm really pleased with it so far.

Graphics are great, no problems with the ai, and the whole fuss made by a few before release seems quite laughable now.

Once the online is sorted out I look forward to getting in a club with some of you.

Oh, and it's nose cam every time for me :)

Back
Top Bottom