Driveclub more details

Soldato
Whoop whoooop
As soon as server came back on it remembered my player lvl and club.....however all my tour stuff has stayed zeroed...happy days.

just got the club to lvl 5 btw

Just done a couple of tour events

I was about a third of the way through them.

Soldato
Oh... Really not getting OcUK's hype for the PS4 at the moment. Starting to wish i bought a cheapo PS3 for TLOU :/

Hope Destiny and Blackflag change my mind when they arrive.

Soldato
I wish I'd got a XBO or Wii U :(

am going to offer to swap with my son the PS3 and PS4 for 6 months I think (he only plays Minecraft on the PS3)

so I can play RDR, Last of Us etc etc that I've got on PS3

Caporegime
Oh... Really not getting OcUK's hype for the PS4 at the moment. Starting to wish i bought a cheapo PS3 for TLOU :/
MS failed on their promises before launch and Sony have failed to deliver on their promises after. Sony need a kick up their backsides tbh, the massive sales lead has made them take their customers for granted imo.

Associate
I'll be honest I don't play enough to be bothered by most of the PS4 issues, but it doesn't mean I am not aware of them, MS seems to be pulling out all the stops at the moment and Sony appear to be silent, I want my instant resume at the very least....

Soldato
I think drive club is 'ok'. I'm actually going to have to put gt6 on and look at it, because I don't think driveclub is that much of a leap.

Also didn't they delay it because it 'wasn't fun'? If so i shudder to think the state it was in before.

Back
Top Bottom