Driveclub more details

Soldato
Ah **** forgot about stupid PSN maintenance tonight :(

Aye..however if you are logged in before it starts you "should" stay on all evening according to PS website.

My OH is turning mine on and logging me in (starting Driveclub up too) at lunchtime and leaving it on all afternoon until I get home.

btw it'd be nice to get someone else into our club :( the other OCUK clubs are putting us to shame

Soldato
Probably. I played for a good 4 hours yesterday too and I never connected. I wasn't getting the red/green text either ingame which was odd. Oh well, they'll sort it eventually no doubt. Though I'll probably have sold it by then..

Soldato
This game feels awful to drive. What a terrible experience so far too! I've finished quite a bit of single player and never connected once. The club I was going to join has closed too seeing as no one could get in and they all finished the game.

In other news I'm level 118 in Forza Horizon 2 and I'm now calling it ''the best car playground ever created''

Ps Driveclubs graphics are really jagged and the way the cars stick to the tarmac like slotcars is horrible. Then when you pick a more crazy car you end up just driving all over the place. Sega GT handling all over again!

Soldato
I can't help but think if Evolution made a Forza Horizon style Motorstorm in the desert it would be epic. Free roaming Motorstorm...one can dream. Join groups, mod buggies, roaming around finding jumps...

Back
Top Bottom