Driveclub more details

Associate
Well I finally got on to accept my invite to ocuk gorillas and its full, just my luck haha.

Anyway could somebody throw me an invite to another club and i'll join up while I'm on.

I see vipers, battletoads and honeybadgers have spaces but don't wanna join in case they're saved for others.

My psid is redrooster303.

Edit: oops wrong thread, i'll post this in the other.

Last edited:
Soldato
This game feels awful to drive. What a terrible experience so far too! I've finished quite a bit of single player and never connected once. The club I was going to join has closed too seeing as no one could get in and they all finished the game.

In other news I'm level 118 in Forza Horizon 2 and I'm now calling it ''the best car playground ever created''

Ps Driveclubs graphics are really jagged and the way the cars stick to the tarmac like slotcars is horrible. Then when you pick a more crazy car you end up just driving all over the place. Sega GT handling all over again!

Why do I get the feeling you prefer the Xbox One to PS4 ?

Soldato
This game feels awful to drive. What a terrible experience so far too! I've finished quite a bit of single player and never connected once. The club I was going to join has closed too seeing as no one could get in and they all finished the game.

In other news I'm level 118 in Forza Horizon 2 and I'm now calling it ''the best car playground ever created''

Ps Driveclubs graphics are really jagged and the way the cars stick to the tarmac like slotcars is horrible. Then when you pick a more crazy car you end up just driving all over the place. Sega GT handling all over again!

Why are you talking so much rubbish, the cars handling is spot on for what it is and the tracks effect the cars handling very well, have you even played the game.

In other news why is there so many xbone trolls in here bashing the game and comparing it to fh2.

Last edited:
Soldato
So would you guys recommend this game? I kinda prefer Single player in games really

Pros and Cons of the game?

If you prefer single player I would say stay away. Driveclub is more about online gaming (when it works) and the single player tour is more of an add on, imo. They may add more events in the future, who knows...

Pros:

Stunning visuals/sound
Great cars
Best sense of speed i've ever noticed in a game
Club intergration
Mid race challanges

Cons:

AI can be hit or miss
Server issues
Too few club spaces (6 per club)
Can't change colour of cars when doing events, only club livery/colour

Soldato
Why are you talking so much rubbish, the cars handling is spot on for what it is and the tracks effect the cars handling very well, have you even played the game.

In other news why is there so many xbone trolls in here bashing the game and comparing it to fh2.

I don't think he has it or even played it tbh.

trolls are back in work today.

Soldato
Has anyone managed to download the pre-order cars. I have managed to connect online now but if I try and download the cars it just says error ?

Forgot about them, I got online also a while ago, but there are many online features still not working. Even when I was online stuff what was, was very slow.

so I guess the cars are still unavailable.

Soldato
No, they failed when I downloaded the game on Thursday. Where do I find the download link (for the cars) to try again ?

They show up on the dash under the game icon. When you try and add them it just errors.

Getting a bit fed up with all the issues with this now. It should be fixed by now if you pay for a product you expect it to function as described.

Tempted to ask Sony for a refund.

Soldato
Has anyone managed to download the pre-order cars. I have managed to connect online now but if I try and download the cars it just says error ?

No, they failed when I downloaded the game on Thursday. Where do I find the download link (for the cars) to try again ?

Forgot about them, I got online also a while ago, but there are many online features still not working. Even when I was online stuff what was, was very slow.

so I guess the cars are still unavailable.

highlight the driveclub logo on start bar then scroll down , add-ons are down there below recent activity

I tried last night, they still wouldn't download apart from the SLS GT thingy (mega car btw).

Soldato
There is a downloadable car if you go into 'My Cars'. Grabbed it yesterday.

Played an event yesterday on one of the Canadian tracks in a Ferrari - downhill mountain section % complete event rather than laps type event. Jesus. The faster cars are mindblowing and I'm still only on semi-pro!

Associate
They show up on the dash under the game icon. When you try and add them it just errors.

Getting a bit fed up with all the issues with this now. It should be fixed by now if you pay for a product you expect it to function as described.

I'm guessing in a week you will probably buy it again when its all working?

Would seem a bit pointless.

Last edited:
Soldato

It is annoying but once the servers are up and running as they should it'll be a much better experience.

Soldato
If you prefer single player I would say stay away. Driveclub is more about online gaming (when it works) and the single player tour is more of an add on, imo. They may add more events in the future, who knows...

Pros:

Stunning visuals/sound
Great cars
Best sense of speed i've ever noticed in a game
Club intergration
Mid race challanges

Cons:

AI can be hit or miss
Server issues
Too few club spaces (6 per club)
Can't change colour of cars when doing events, only club livery/colour

Thanks, sounds like I may give it a miss then :)

Any other driving/racing games in the pipeline? :cool:

Back
Top Bottom