Driveclub more details

Soldato
Odd, isn't it? This morning I played about 10-15 races - against Americans which would suggest the servers were busy - so something seems to be working - I've never managed to play online for as long as that. As soon as I booted up the game I was connected and went straight to MP. Maybe I just got lucky.

I've started the game up twice this morning, once at half 7 and just now. Both times I got on to the servers right away no issues.

I thinhk despite the problems, the majority of us can agree that the game really is fantastic.

It really is, although I've done playing random idiots online and will stick to people of my friends list.

Soldato
I just love racing at high speed in packs:

10696427_804752646254276_4228322358059392912_n.jpg

Permabanned
I just love racing at high speed in packs:

10696427_804752646254276_4228322358059392912_n.jpg

I can't drive that Bentley, felt so... stiff for me. That's the thing with this game, I am a little dissapointed over the lack of cars, but every one of them feels different. I have favourites to drive on certain tracks and one's that just fit my playstyle perfectly. That Gran Turismo :eek: :eek: :eek:

Soldato
I can't drive that Bentley, felt so... stiff for me. That's the thing with this game, I am a little dissapointed over the lack of cars, but every one of them feels different. I have favourites to drive on certain tracks and one's that just fit my playstyle perfectly. That Gran Turismo :eek: :eek: :eek:

I love driving the Bentley, it feels so grounded and smooth. I have 100% confidence and approaching a corner at 140mph that i'll come out the other end in once piece.

Soldato
Hennessy Venom on those three layouts with the Elephant statues around the lake....I can just run lap after lap in it around those for ages......bliss

Prob my favourite car of the game so far tbh, so usable...You can be smooth and fast or aggressive and sideways it does exactly what you ask of it.

Permabanned
Just managed some online. Apart from an error after every race and racing against complete tw@ts it's pretty good.

My brother managed to play about 15 races last night. You're right, there are some absolute d****, the trick is to wait at the start line for a few seconds. He'd chug along behind them, watch them all crash on the first corner then cruise on through to first. Won almost every race using that tactic xD

Soldato
racing against complete tw@ts

Feel free to add me on PSN, I try to race clean, I may end up clipping you on the odd occasion but won't go out to do it intentionally.

is the issue with online that people ram you in corners rather than breaking? I assume the penalties don't put people off this then?

I've not seen many people using my car as a break but more side swiping at high speed and forcing you onto the dirt to slow you down/get the 3 second off track penalty.

Back
Top Bottom