Driveclub more details

Weird thing just happened.....

I was playing offline hoping it would connect to the servers soon. I got a game alert to join a friends session. So I went back to the dashboard to accept it, then it takes me back to DriveClub and is sitting on the "communicating with server" screen. 2 minutes later it hasn't connected (unsurprisingly as I am not connected to DC servers), so I cancel and I see that now the clubs appear and the Social options in the top right are lit up.

SO somehow either accepting a game invite got me connected to the server...or it's just a coincidence and a slot happened to open at the same time.

Maybe worth trying for anyone who is on PSN but not connected to DC servers?

rp2000

Has anyone else had the notification from Playstation re: Driveclub ?

"We apologise that due to technical isses we were unable to deliver the Driveclub pre-order incentive at the time of purchase. This has now been rectified. Please use this voucher code to redeem your items."

You are then given a 12 digit code to redeem but nothing else happens. Nothing downloads, nowt...:confused:

Played a demo of this in store and loved it, like a mix of ridge racer and project gotham racing.

Really disappointed that they haven't put in spilt screen local multiplayer, seems gamers don't play with people in the same room any more!
I know they've put a massive focus on this being an online game but you can just play it offline with AI right? I hate the online aspect of NFS: Rivals, slows everything down and ruins the flow.

I was on the servers for 20mins...honest, wish I'd screen grabbed the green banner!!!!
DRIVECLUBtrade_20141015191324_zpsc26f7c61.jpg

Good to see the Club now at lvl9....still not able to race online at all, even when I was on the server the online racing wouldn't work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom