Driveclub more details

Associate
Has anyone else had the notification from Playstation re: Driveclub ?

"We apologise that due to technical isses we were unable to deliver the Driveclub pre-order incentive at the time of purchase. This has now been rectified. Please use this voucher code to redeem your items."

You are then given a 12 digit code to redeem but nothing else happens. Nothing downloads, nowt...:confused:

Yeah I got that message and now have the 3 pre order cars in my garage

Soldato
Wooooohooooooo.......
DRIVECLUBtrade_20141015193502_zps0f40ade7.jpg

Doh!!!!!!!!
DRIVECLUBtrade_20141015193519_zps10b45193.jpg

Look at the timer!!! sodding thing, so much for "once you are on you are in for duration of your time in the game" this really is **** poor.

Associate
The level 15 club car (Pagani Zonda R) is crazy, anyone used it yet?

Sounds great, the speed and handing :)

seems i'm getting Pre-order bonus on every race now, anyone else?

EDIT, 5,000 3,000 3,000 so far

Last edited:
Soldato
5 glorious minutes I was connected just now, so I thought I'd quickly contribute some club points.

Disconnected 30 seconds into a race :/

Soldato
This game is going to thrown in the bin soon by so many people, it's comming up to a week after release and still online isnt working, I for one havent even had chance to play online, shame could have been such a good game.

Starting to loose interest fast.

Associate
Well I've done all the tour stars, and can't get a connection.

Without being able to try and better times in time trial or race online there's nothing I want to do really.

I'm worried for Evolution at this point, it doesn't look like they can fix the situation short of cutting the user base by 3/4.

Soldato

Without being able to try and better times in time trial or race online there's nothing I want to do really.

I'm worried for Evolution at this point, it doesn't look like they can fix the situation short of cutting the user base by 3/4.

I'm pretty confident the userbase will drop by 3/4 on it's own the way it is going.
:(

Soldato
Driveclub
12 minutes ago
Over the next 24 hours we are rolling out a new game update alongside server upgrades that will help to improve server performance, clubs and multiplayer functionality.

We are also running essential diagnostics periodically to help us continue to improve server performance, which may disrupt online play for you when you get connected. This will be kept to a minimum.

We're glad that more of you are getting to play online but we are sorry that many players are still having a hard time getting connected. We are working around the clock to improve connectivity and will keep you informed as we continue to make progress.

Soldato

Didn't they also say it wasn't an issue with server hardware but rather an issue with their netcode?

Tbh it's sad but I imagine that's evolution done as a first party studio.

Soldato
I did that.

Was in single race, got green message mid race, quit out went on multiplayer then selected a race and registered, lost server in the syncing game/players bit.

It's broken

Back
Top Bottom