Driving a mr2 on bald tyres

Firestar_3x said:
Hows that a bonus if you get 65% less cheese?

Also is your cheese protected?

Ok, stop it with the questions before you get pwned by the bread of ultimate conclusion.

And also just for the record my daughter is my sister, and my mother gave birth to badger twins.

merlin said:
Ok, stop it with the questions before you get pwned by the bread of ultimate conclusion.

And also just for the record my daughter is my sister, and my mother gave birth to badger twins.

have you enrolled them on the ninja training course ?

MrLOL said:
i'm getting strange looks from other people in the office now

thanks guys

im in a quiet office laughing far too loudly at this thread !

Aah I feel I need to introduce you to IGFLITO!

IGFLITO!
(I'm Getting Funny Looks In The Office)
Usually posted after spraying beverage across screen and keyboard, upon reading a hilarious comment.

tommy_knockers said:
i think the car could do with a bit of tlc.

We are the second owners. The first owner was an old fart who had done 5k in like 2yrs. He had it serviced all the time by toyota and kept it immaculate. Always under the roof etc. Hell he even had it cleaned by *******. Cant remember the name but i remember he was proud of the fact.

Brought with 10k on the clock with FTSH for £9000. A lot I know but hey. He wanted £9500 but we brought round the cash in bundles of £20's (the bank diddnt have enough £50's :mad: .

He liked the sight of the money. The car was useless to him as he had lost an arm.

Maybe this has already been pointed out im not sure, but in this thread - http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=8759394&postcount=149 you say you bought the car for £2400 and from England, nothing but BS and lies spilling out your mouth, you truly are an utter moron, also stop double/tripple posting, hopefully you'll be banned soon. :)

Tom|Nbk said:
Maybe this has already been pointed out im not sure, but in this thread - http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=8759394&postcount=149 you say you bought the car for £2400 and from England, nothing but BS and lies spilling out your mouth, you truly are an utter moron, also stop double/tripple posting, hopefully you'll be banned soon. :)

lol, first its a 2003, then its a 1994. Someone hasn't thought this through :p

Any excuse to get a pic in -

liar.jpg

Back
Top Bottom