Driving a mr2 on bald tyres

So to summarise;
Your mum has an MR2 that was bought by you & your dad 2 months before you have owned it for 6 months off a one armed man who done 5k in two years which shows 10k on the clock *Breathe* & you are a 17 year old with a daughter.
Scuse me while i **** myself :p

tommy_knockers said:
blah blah blah

in a deep freaky sounding voice *me I went to a cheap *** college. Got my self 2 alevels in general studies and critical thinking. Got me to a uni near home where they accepted me, and i did some useless pathetic subject.

blah blah blah

ABB at A Level in History, English Lit and Business Studies. Currently studying Law at Uni. Ding Dong.

So yeah my A Levels were in awful retard subjects and i'm studying a fake degree.

[edit] Oh wait you've already been pwnt, bye bye child.

Last edited:
hey guys.

Nice detective work :cool:

Okay. 2 things.

1. That was a mistake. Should have been sister. oh well. Lifes a *****
2. That car is going to be purchased. Just wait. Havent lied yet, and I wont :p

:)

I don't think there is any need to report it. The masses have spoken and dealt a blow against BS :D
What's weird is starting another thread seeking advice off the same guys you have been lying to :confused:
Been funny though and well done detectives of Oc.

Oooo he's back, great stuff.

tommy_knockers said:
hey guys.

Okay. 2 things.

oh give over. you're not that stupid. "yeah my mums hot.....SORRY SORRY i meant girlfriend, christ i always get them mixed up".

This is fantastic. Not only is he full of hot air but he also thinks he's superior to us becuase he got B's at A level and that means he is 'educated'.

Wake up Pal, half the people in this thread are Uni graduates. I think thats a tad better than having some B's at A level :p

Plus.. they all own actual cars and don't often find themselves confused as to whether the girl in their life is their sister or their daughter.

tommy_knockers said:
hey guys.

Okay. 2 things.

3) your a habitual liar

and frankly have no place on these forums.

no%20bullshit1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom