Driving a mr2 on bald tyres

I can't believe that this thread is still going....

and I was getting some very odd looks for sitting here chuckling to myself much like the others...

has the OP shown us pictures of the car in question yet?

HT

Every one of these threads make me laugh, but you really have to think how sad a life these individuals lead if they feel they have to lie about things on an internet forum?! :confused: :rolleyes: (oo my first roll eyes!)

It's not been the most enthralling day and I've got exams tomorrow, so thank you OcUK for putting a smile on my face. The 'daughter' bust has been one of the best yet.

tommy_knockers said:
Oh and to the 15yr old to posted about being more mature. I want you to do your 4 A-levels and 10 GCSE's self taught. Then I want to see 3 B's and a C.
I would also like to see your 9 B's and a A.

That's nothing to do with your immature driving though is it? If it was, then I'd love to see what your driving is like if you didn't get good grades.

can i have a RE WIIIIND

cant be hassled reading the full thread , i called him a **** based on the first post alone but now have realised theres some sort of scandal going on

my senses tell me it involves a child , a picture of his dads mr2s old tyre and a story worthy of jackanory, but i may be very wrong indeed

anyone fancy doing a quick summary ? please :D

Firestar_3x said:
Lol son, hand is holding the huge shot glass, our medical foot was on the bar, much more than that i can't remember becuase i was sooooo wrecked :p

i didnt spot it at first, but i did spot it before i posted hence the winky.

what do you take me for? some sort of self-taught 'gifted' ;) and talent (less) person? :confused: :p

andy said:

His mother was his sister who in turn was his daughter then girlfriend, who had a car purchased by him and his dad for his mum who then didn't use it so it was actually his, it had 5k on when the purchased it yet once they got it home it now had 10k, must have come from the USA.

He has a private race track, buys the tyres for his dads car and owns a 1994 mr2 which is actually a 2004 model.

Or something like that.

Fit in hovis / windmills / mcd's and the such then you almost have the thread

TomO said:
i didnt spot it at first, but i did spot it before i posted hence the winky.

what do you take me for? some sort of self-taught 'gifted' ;) and talent (less) person? :confused:

;) no comment, how was snowboarding?

andy said:
can i have a RE WIIIIND

cant be hassled reading the full thread , i called him a **** based on the first post alone but now have realised theres some sort of scandal going on

my senses tell me it involves a child , a picture of his dads mr2s old tyre and a story worthy of jackanory, but i may be very wrong indeed

He also got his Mother and Sister mixed up lol.

Edit the sweary! ;)

Firestar_3x said:
His mother was his sister who in turn was his daughter then girlfriend, who had a car purchased by him and his dad for his mum who then didn't use it so it was actually his, it had 5k on when the purchased it yet once they got it home it now had 10k, must have come from the USA.

He has a private race track, buys the tyres for his dads car and owns a 1994 mr2 which is actually a 2004 model.

Or something like that.

Fit in hovis / windmills / mcd's and the such then you almost have the thread :p

My head hurts. :(

Firestar_3x said:
it had 5k on when the purchased it yet once they got it home it now had 10k, must have come from the USA.

he drove it on that new tunnel under the atlantic of course you fool! :D

Firestar_3x said:
how was snowboarding?

buggered my back on the second day (cant you see my MSN details!) and snow was pretty poor.

however, lets not get distracted from the course of this 5 STAR thread :D

Back
Top Bottom