Epic Games Store now open!

Associate
Epic isn't an acronym (would have though such a massive fan of theirs would know that)

maybe I just raised my voice?. I guess this means I won since you decided THAT was worth a comment.

And who said I was a massive fan? I occasionally buy a game from them when the prices are right. And they occasionally give out free ones. :D
the only game I bought was Far cry 5 for 4.99 and I'm glad I didn't pay any more than that for it.

Soldato
Whereas there's never been any Steam data breaches?

So if one company has ever been guilty of something that absolves all others of that same thing forever? Valve takes their share of criticism for the things they get wrong. Not sure how it's an argument?

maybe I just raised my voice?. I guess this means I won since you decided THAT was worth a comment.

If the part you quoted had been my entire comment (in the way you did in the reply you're alluding to) then absolutely, but that isn't the case, so...

And who said I was a massive fan? I occasionally buy a game from them when the prices are right. And they occasionally give out free ones. :D
the only game I bought was Far cry 5 for 4.99 and I'm glad I didn't pay any more than that for it.

No-one said you were a massive fan, it's hyperbole, mirrors the suggestion that someone at Epic games wronged me somehow (because that's the only way to explain how critical I am of them) - so there you go - you defended them slightly so you must be a big fan. Pointless isn't it?

Soldato
Pre sequel is crud, just play BL2, preferably in coop, its great.

Shock horror, different opinion on the internet alert, but I actually think Pre-sequel is far superior to BL1. BL1 feels quite stale and empty. My order would be BL2, Pre-sequel/ BL 3 the same, BL1 last.

Out of all the games, pre-sequel is the one me and my son go back to most; we nearly skipped it, but persevered and ended up absolutely loving it. Once you get over its quirks, the low gravity and ground pound ability make it really really good fun (once you get past the boring opening missions).

Have put hundreds, possibly over a thousand hours into the games overall though, so this is a phenominal freebie for anyone who doesn't have these yet

Permabanned
Shock horror, different opinion on the internet alert, but I actually think Pre-sequel is far superior to BL1. BL1 feels quite stale and empty. My order would be BL2, Pre-sequel/ BL 3 the same, BL1 last.

Out of all the games, pre-sequel is the one me and my son go back to most; we nearly skipped it, but persevered and ended up absolutely loving it. Once you get over its quirks, the low gravity and ground pound ability make it really really good fun (once you get past the boring opening missions).

Have put hundreds, possibly over a thousand hours into the games overall though, so this is a phenominal freebie for anyone who doesn't have these yet

I did say BL2 > Pre sequel. :p

Soldato
So if one company has ever been guilty of something that absolves all others of that same thing forever? Valve takes their share of criticism for the things they get wrong. Not sure how it's an argument?

It doesn't absolve anyone. I just don't see how it's much of an argument to say that they've been no worse than their competition.

Associate
Awesome, been thinking about getting bl3 but It's been a while since I've played any of the series and I wasn't sure if it would be worth it. I'll just get this freebie instead to see if it's for me.

Associate
Awesome, been thinking about getting bl3 but It's been a while since I've played any of the series and I wasn't sure if it would be worth it. I'll just get this freebie instead to see if it's for me.
BL1 + 2 and their DLCs are good IMO. TPS is, meh. Didn't even do the DLC which I thought got good reviews because i couldn't be bothered with it. BL3 is good too.

Back
Top Bottom