Poll: Erik ten Hag Sack Watch & Next Manchester United Manager?

To sack or not to sack

• Total voters
Associate
It seems quite clear from the twitter title that he's spoken directly with SkySports. Why would they make it up??? ;)

Weird thing is some people will take this with a pinch of salt, and other reports as gospel. Whatever suits their narrative.

I have no trust in any reports any more. Unless its announced by the club itself, its just gossip.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Now sky are reporting that Poch isn't going to United. I am honestly starting to think that this is just one massive windup and Ineos are just letting the media own themselves and they have already told ETH business as usual and ETH will turn up to the first pre season presser as normal.

At least that is what I am hoping.

Man of Honour
OP
Now sky are reporting that Poch isn't going to United. I am honestly starting to think that this is just one massive windup and Ineos are just letting the media own themselves and they have already told ETH business as usual and ETH will turn up to the first pre season presser as normal.

At least that is what I am hoping.

But it's not winding up the media, it's winding up the fans. Honestly, anywhere you look, INEOS are being heavily criticised, compared to the Glazers, etc.

Every day without a decision just does more and more damage. I understand it can take time and I agree they shouldn't rush it, but it's really not good.

Soldato
yes Ineos are intentionally ******* of the fanbase by not officially confirming ten hag is staying, even though they've told him he is? Sounds like a trump 4d chessmove that, then again given how brexit jim operates it wouldnt surprise me :cry:

Soldato
It's all just for clicks isn't it?

Are other teams in the news as much? Chelsea are even worse in some respects, especially when it comes to managers, City are cheats, can you imagine if United had even 15 charges? They'd be front page news.

Associate
Not sure last time watched SSN anymore. It just dramatised about everything transfer or news related.

Lack of respect from Utd to clarify with ETH. If he is to be sacked plenty of jobs going he could get and embed his new team in.

Don
I don't think there could have been a better solution from a non Utd supporters point of view. Not just ending up keeping a pretty rubbish manager but spend weeks trying to replace him first before deciding to keep him.

I'd imagine it'll end up like Rodgers final summer at Liverpool and barring a miracle he'll be sacked as soon as the right replacement is available next season.

Soldato
I don't think there could have been a better solution from a non Utd supporters point of view. Not just ending up keeping a pretty rubbish manager but spend weeks trying to replace him first before deciding to keep him.

I'd imagine it'll end up like Rodgers final summer at Liverpool and barring a miracle he'll be sacked as soon as the right replacement is available next season.
Top 4 finish next season!

Back
Top Bottom