Poll: Exit Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Results discussion and OcUK Exit Poll - Closing 8th July

Exit poll: Who did you vote for?

• Conservatives

Votes: 302 27.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 577 52.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 104 9.5%
  • Green

Votes: 13 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 30 2.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 46 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Care to explain?

Very much doubt this will harm the DUP at all.

With the demise of the UUP and the SDLP there's really only two parties to vote for in N.Ireland

Might not harm the DUP but will cause some serious harm to NI in general. May could open a box she will never get the lid back on and then she'll go down in hisotry as the mad PM that managed to kick it all off again. I seriously hope she knows WTF she is doing here. This sin't game of thrones and she needs to think about the country now and not her lust for power

Soldato
The fallout from Labour and the remainers here is so tasty.

What what fallout? After so much FUD, wrongful accusations and personal attacks flung by Tories and the media at Corbyn and he still managed to claw back so many seats despite the huge lead in the polls May had.

All the labour supporters I know are pretty happy right now.

Associate
Yes. He must be sobbing that his increased MP numbers have given the DUP an opportunity to follow in the footsteps of the LibDems.

His own MPs don't even listen to him and he's surrounded himself with incompetents like Abbott and McDonnell. He promised young people the moon on a stick and still posted Gordon Brown numbers. He still lost by a considerable amount and with his rudderless leadership style Labour MPs must be tearing their hair out about how to get rid of him. This could probably work out well for the Tories when they get rid of May soon.

Soldato
yeah like him or loathe him you have to tip your cap to him. He has taken nearly 2 years of systematic abuse from the daily heil, sun, epxress, telegraph, 2 Tory leaders who basically pointed and said WTF ROFL, and yet he still got 40% of the vote, and even took seats from Tory strongholds. He must be doing something right for that to happen ?

It's basically the only reason I voted Labour. I think their policies (tax and spending) are excessive. But I have massive respect for Jeremy Corbyn, after not being fond of him early on.

Plus, I live in a Labour/Tory marginal and wanted to kick out the Tory ***** (I mean that tongue in cheek BTW, but I do feel it's time for them to go). Voting Lib Dem wasn't going to achieve anything.

Soldato
His own MPs don't even listen to him and he's surrounded himself with incompetents like Abbott and McDonnell. He promised young people the moon on a stick and still posted Gordon Brown numbers. He still lost by a considerable amount and with his rudderless leadership style Labour MPs must be tearing their hair out about how to get rid of him. This could probably work out well for the Tories when they get rid of May soon.

you sound teary.

Caporegime

Ahh only to employ a blubbering idiot instead, who enjoys being at playschool when he is near other men where he hits them rather blatantly in a laddish manner.

About the only acceptable candidate is Hammond, will they pick him. Probably not.

Soldato
I say forget manifestos and let elections be thought on memes, each party picks 10.
It's seems to be the way the electorate is heading.

Soldato
I say forget manifestos and let elections be thought on memes, each party picks 10.
It's seems to be the way the electorate is heading.

i think we are already there. The last 3 big political events, US election, EU ref, GE2017 have basically been a deluge of social media and MSM meme's about small hands, terrorists, strong and stable, this lady's not for turning, commrade corbyn, Farron's anti faggotry. It's been wall to wall trash, and mainly because of the right wing media not being able to do anything other than throw personal meme attacks around

Soldato
The man, the legend. Everybody, please put your hands together for the next Prime Minister of the United Kingdom n Norn Iron....Jeremy "Stoooooormyn" Coooooorbyn!!!
Jeremy-Corbyn.jpg

HATERS.jpg

Soldato
Tears of joy that Corbyn didn't get elected and tears of laughter Salmond and Robertson were ousted. Now we get to sit back and enjoy all these Labour MPs squirming that they really like Corbyn now. Hopefully Abbott comes back as well.

it's not Labour ones that will be squirming. They can sit back and literally chillax while May takes this country to the poorhouse with her new Terrorist mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom