Poll: Exit Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Results discussion and OcUK Exit Poll - Closing 8th July

Exit poll: Who did you vote for?

• Conservatives

Votes: 302 27.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 577 52.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 104 9.5%
  • Green

Votes: 13 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 30 2.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 46 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Associate
it's not Labour ones that will be squirming. They can sit back and literally chillax while May takes this country to the poorhouse with her new Terrorist mates.

Sit back and relax with MPs that don't even support their leader and undermine him? He's posting Gordon Brown numbers, was he sitting back and relaxing?

Permabanned
Just heard this from LBC, sums up perfectly what i feel, i agree with him word for word. This is why we should be angry with May and those who voted Labour don't think before they vote:

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/iain-dale/livid-conservative-epic-theresa-may-rant-watch/

I dont get why him and you are angry at labour. The guy rants on about labour offering everything and then said may went after the old people and lost the election. He then complains she should lied and not mentioned it.

So he wants labour to tell the truth and tories to lie??? Hmmmm .... I dont know how to respond to that rant.

Associate
The DUP certainly have links to terrorists and terrorist organisations not quiet as in your face and up front as Adams and mcguiness but there none the less. Risking destabilising Northern Iteland to prop Mays lame duck government is madness. We should return to the polls in the Autumn to try and sort this mess out!

They seem to be more interested in petty drug feuds these days than a return to The Troubles.

Man of Honour
Just watch the damn video, you might be suprised
i did, he missed the mark, llke so many in here.
so many people switched from tories not due to labour promises or mays attack on pensioners. but because of mays attack on democracy, on human rights and genrelay being a wanabie dictator.

Associate
Why do people keeping saying the Labour votes last night Was because people Do not want a "hard brexit". Load of tosh. Only reason Labour got so many votes was free tuition fees and probably most the public sector.

Associate
Why do people keeping saying the Labour votes last night Was because people Do not want a "hard brexit". Load of tosh. Only reason Labour got so many votes was free tuition fees and probably most the public sector.

Ask the average person to explain a hard and soft Brexit and watch them come unstuck. You are correct, it was young people wanting something for nothing and Labour offering them it.

Caporegime
There is no way that putting one side of Northern Irish politics effectively into government in Westminster is going to end well.

Soldato

Do you actually believe every single one of the 52% who voted for brexit, voted for a 100billion nightmare hard brexit?

Caporegime
Just to give some history, in 2005 Michael Howard won an extra 33 seats than his party won in 2001, that's three more than Corbyn won this time - even assuming he wins Kensington. Howard resigned with dignity shortly afterwards.

He's waiting for Trump first. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom