Poll: Exit Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Results discussion and OcUK Exit Poll - Closing 8th July

Exit poll: Who did you vote for?

• Conservatives

Votes: 302 27.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 577 52.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 104 9.5%
  • Green

Votes: 13 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 30 2.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 46 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
again, this does not support anythign of what you said or claimed. it not hard you stated figures and numbers, which that does not talk about.

it also doesnt give you the lies you have lapped up aboyut 350m a week, and you wont even acknowledge wto covers goods not services and we would lose eu banking passport etc.

Again you are trying to use evidence which doesn't match anything you said.

Great, market is not figures you gave and doesn't represent costs or trade deals with them. So again it can not be used to support your claims and on its own is utterly meaningless.

Soldato
Speed
LOL, not only do we not pay 350million a week to eu, you actually believe that liw which has been demonstrated to be wrong a million times, That link does not in any way support your claims, or ignores the fact we are the banking gateway to EU and we would lose that under wto.

you've added 2+2 and came up with 13
Speed reading champion.

Soldato
Speed
LOL, not only do we not pay 350million a week to eu, you actually believe that liw which has been demonstrated to be wrong a million times, That link does not in any way support your claims, or ignores the fact we are the banking gateway to EU and we would lose that under wto.

you've added 2+2 and came up with 13
Speed reading champion.

Soldato
again, this does not support anythign of what you said or claimed. it not hard you stated figures and numbers, which that does not talk about.

it also doesnt give you the lies you have lapped up aboyut 350m a week, and you wont even acknowledge wto covers goods not services and we would lose eu banking passport etc.

Again you are trying to use evidence which doesn't match anything you said.

Great, market is not figures you gave and doesn't represent costs or trade deals with them. So again it can not be used to support your claims and on its own is utterly meaningless.
Show me how much tariffs will be then, less then 18b?

Soldato
350m a week is 18 billion yearly membership fee.

Do remember whilst government are implementing "the will of the people", 48% are pretty much confirmed as supporting the deal as it was, which included free movement, regular payment to the EU and legal oversight on matters of trade.

It is improbable that the entire 52% who voted to leave supported the wto dustbin position you advocate.

Man of Honour
Show me how much tariffs will be then, less then 18b?
again you are tottaly missing it.

it is not just about tarriffs, you are still using a figure based on lies.

WTO only covers goods, not services guess what a large portion of our economy is?
on top of that a large part of our economy is eu banking, which without a deal we would lose EU banking passport and that market would crumble.

your report is utterly useless, but not surprising you try and confound everyone by posting rubbish that does not support what you say.

So yes in all likely hood it would cost us way more than EU membership for many decades, as pretty much every single report says.

Soldato
tl:dr on the overnight posts, but hey I wonder at what point May will try and pin the blame on the "evil" internet and pron - "We must put restrictions in place." Sadly with the DUP bailing her out that's one bit of legislation that probably would get through.

If the naughtiest thing May has ever done is run through a field, then she's the wrong person to be looking through everybody's Internet history.

Man of Honour
Quick question for all those not happy with Tories + DUP gov that will come in

Based on the GE we just had - whats the alternative?
what will happen, TM resigns, new leader picked. Manifestos adjusted and we go back to the ballot boxes.

Dup does not give them anywhere near enough seats to run the country. It would take less than a handfull of rebels to stop any legislation.

Which I would predict a tory majority(not that i want that), with a much less harsh and far less removal of civil liberties on their manifesto

Soldato
again you are tottaly missing it.

it is not just about tarriffs, you are still using a figure based on lies.

WTO only covers goods, not services guess what a large portion of our economy is?
on top of that a large part of our economy is eu banking, which without a deal we would lose EU banking passport and that market would crumble.

your report is utterly useless, but not surprising you try and confound everyone by posting rubbish that does not support what you say.

So yes in all likely hood it would cost us way more than EU membership for many decades, as pretty much every single report says.
Which reports?
How much is our membership fee then?

Soldato
what will happen, TM resigns, new leader picked. Manifestos adjusted and we go back to the ballot boxes.

Dup does not give them anywhere near enough seats to run the country. It would take less than a handfull of rebels to stop any legislation.

But thats not the alternative - its probable that will happen at some point though.
Its just I dont see an alternative - given all the moaning on Socal media and in the news - the numbers point to this being the only combination where any party can soldier on for a bit

Caporegime
Quick question for all those not happy with Tories + DUP gov that will come in

Based on the GE we just had - whats the alternative?
I think I'd rather just see a minority Tory government at the moment, who then would actually have propose sensible rational legislation to get it voted through.

I'd find that preferable to a Tory government beholden to a small collective of religious extremists in agreements to pass legislation.

Sadly that would probably require the entire political collective to not act like children, which is clearly fantasy.

Man of Honour
But thats not the alternative - its probable that will happen at some point though.
Its just I dont see an alternative - given all the moaning on Socal media and in the news - the numbers point to this being the only combination where any party can soldier on for a bit
oh you want temporary fix, in which case essentially what they have now minority government, deals on a per legislation. No need to involve dup at all. Afterall thats all they are doing anyway its not a formal coalition and its a deal by deal arrangement. If the legislation is half resonable other sides would pass it anyway.

Which reports?
How much is our membership fee then?
just google and learn what wto does and does not cover, what are actual cost to eu is, not the lies.

the biggest importers and exports are the EU. And WTO are high, on average about 9% but it varies widely with something being massive.

Soldato
oh you want temporary fix, in which case essentially what they have now minority government, deals on a per legislation. No need to involve dup at all. Afterall thats all they are doing anyway its not a formal coalition and its a deal by deal arrangement. If the legislation is half resonable other sides would pass it anyway.

just google and learn what wto does and does not cover, what are actual cost to eu is, not the lies.

the biggest importers and exports are the EU. And WTO are high, on average about 9% but it varies widely with something being massive.
So baseless information! Lol

Man of Honour
So baseless information! Lol
not at all, i just don't keep links im my back pocket.

Probably how you got that link which didnt support your argument, you tried a quick google search didn't read it and failed.
Its pretty simple to google average WTO tariff and UK exports to eu in bn, Then split of uk exports in goods and services and realise how much of economy isnt even in wto remit.

Soldato
I'm disappointed that May is still the pm. She's a crazy women with crazy thoughts. I realised this when she changed the spousal visa and other immigration laws when she was Home Secretary. £18.6k a year to bring a spouse over from out of the EU? Yeah because everyone does earn over 18.6k Theresa. She basically made it so those on low income could not marry from over seas.

Some people took it to the Supreme Court saying it breached human rights but the judges said it didn't. I wonder if they got back handers.

I know of those still struggling to bring their spouses over as they can't get into decent jobs even though they're qualified.

I really dislike her. I would like her to be gone by the end of the year tbh. She isn't fit to be a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom