Poll: Exit Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Results discussion and OcUK Exit Poll - Closing 8th July

Exit poll: Who did you vote for?

• Conservatives

Votes: 302 27.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 577 52.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 104 9.5%
  • Green

Votes: 13 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 30 2.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 46 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
This will NOT go through Parliament. DUP don't want it, Davidson doesn't want it.

I'm not bothered what Davidson wants or not the UK as a whole voted the EU and that's what will happen, including not having FOM or been part of the single market.

Associate
I'm not bothered what Davidson wants or not the UK as a whole voted the EU and that's what will happen, including not having FOM or been part of the single market.

Well you should care what Davidson wants. She controls the 13 Scottish Tory MP's. Jesus .. are you even thinking the arithmetic of this through!? Argh!

Edit: nonsense talk removed

Associate
Damian Green: First Secretary of State and Minister for the Cabinet Office

Greg Clark: Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy

David Gauke: Secretary of State for Work and Pensions

Liz Truss: Chief Secretary to the Treasury, attending Cabinet

Reshuffle ongoing.

BTW Damian Green = Remainer.

Associate
boris.png

Boris Johnson on the Conervative Whatsapp group (If such a thing exists!) - It was leaked to iTV, so perhaps.

Associate
Well you should care what Davidson wants. She controls the 13 Scottish Tory MP's. Jesus .. are you even thinking the arithmetic of this through!? Argh!

Edit: nonsense talk removed

She doesn't control them at all, she's not even an MP, they're control by the tory party & whoever's PM.

Mobster
Soldato
they are still in utter denial and thats why polls are showing Labour now have the lead if a GE was called.

The Tories seem to be unaware we have a FPTP constituency system and therefore the national vote share is pretty irrelevant. What they should be scared of is the swing to Labour in the south, their former heartlands.

Look at this (posted this a few times):
This is the most interesting thing about Labour this election.

zFHqHgQ.jpg

https://twitter.com/faisalislam/status/873582408309895170

Man of Honour
The Tories seem to be unaware we have a FPTP constituency system and therefore the national vote share is pretty irrelevant. What they should be scared of is the swing to Labour in the south, their former heartlands.

Look at this (posted this a few times):

yep, here they went from over 15k lead to ~3k ish

Associate
I'd rather have what the remainers are smoking thinking that Brexit is done with. We will leave & there will be no FOM or single market.

Dude .. I voted OUT but I can see that from landscape we find ourselves in that an exit from the EU without a deal is simply not going to happen given the circumstances.

I dunno what I can say ... someone else please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom