Poll: Exit Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Results discussion and OcUK Exit Poll - Closing 8th July

Exit poll: Who did you vote for?

• Conservatives

Votes: 302 27.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 577 52.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 104 9.5%
  • Green

Votes: 13 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 30 2.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 46 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

V F

V F

Soldato
How patronising and condescending do you want to be ??
Sorry to break it too you fella but the youth of today are more intelligent and informed than the youth of yesterday, but will not be as informed / intelligent than the youth of tomorrow . It's called evolution!
Yet loads of your old age 'Daily Fail' / 'Express' readers who have never left this country or looked for news/information elsewhere are in a fantastically informed position to make an intelligent and informed vote :rolleyes:
I know who I'd rather have a vote!
16 year olds should be allowed to vote, society would be far better for it!

How much do they know of Labour in the 60s and 70s and the times when the dead couldn't be buried.

Soldato
How patronising and condescending do you want to be ??
Sorry to break it too you fella but the youth of today are more intelligent and informed than the youth of yesterday, but will not be as informed / intelligent than the youth of tomorrow . It's called evolution!
Yet loads of your old age 'Daily Fail' / 'Express' readers who have never left this country or looked for news/information elsewhere are in a fantastically informed position to make an intelligent and informed vote :rolleyes:
I know who I'd rather have a vote!
16 year olds should be allowed to vote, society would be far better for it!
Sorry you are wrong, you just think you are it's called the argrance of youth.

Soldato
You seem to have a very low opinion of youth/young adults!
Having worked as a youth worker for over 7 years I can confidently say I would have no problem with 16 year olds voting.
Guess what, they aren't the fickle moronic people that they are portrayed in Reality TV or the daily fail :rolleyes:

lawl
I'm nearly 40 fella ;)

Soldato

and where is your arrogance based from may i ask? what makes you right and anyone under 25 wrong? do you have any reply to the below? or are you just ignoring everyone who's shot you down because you don't have a leg to stand on?

so you've just agreed that age is no measure of maturity, which is entirely contrary to your original premise that the voting age should be raised as young people don't have the maturity to "vote sensibly". see the hypocrisy yet?

not that you've defined what level of maturity is required to vote sensibly, aside from some nonsense about "the real world" which was quickly countered.

like i say, until you come back with some kind of reasoned argument for your statement all you're doing is adding to your own ridicule, unless of course that's your aim in which case jolly good show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom