Favourite Jailbroken Applications

Caporegime
I have to say if the app store keeps this sort of junk out that isnt tested properly and doesnt work i'm glad. I'd be incredibly annoyed if i paid for this app and it didnt work.

Permabanned
I'm getting on OK with Cydia now but it still annoys me, thankfully I don't need to use it much now since I'm pretty happy with my setup!

Soldato
tried it now the ibooks app just opens stays on screen then cloases a while. im preety sure ibookfix2 has b0rke dsome thing up shall try removing ibooks and re-installing it then will try corona again. its worked on a friends iphone but he didnt try the ibookfix2 like i did

Soldato
naw redsnow has an option to boot it. much quicker and less hassle apart from having to do it on your pc.

right now seems my3g was causing itunesu and appstore from running both would cras back to ios screen with my3g running. ibooks still not running despite the corona fix being installed.

Soldato
AssistantExtensions - this extends the capability of Siri.

Amongst other requests you can now :

- Search Youtube videos
- Send tweets to Twitter
- Open 3rd party apps
- Turn off Wi-fi / 3G etc

More importantly it has opened up the tool for developers to add more features.

Mine was on charge all last night and from 6:30am this morning it has been used for ~2hours music (train journey) - 5 SMS's - 5minutes to browse internet and 30minutes of Angry Birds and it is now on 45% battery :(

I have had 3G on all day - can;t wait till I can jailbreak it and use Auto3G or at least have SBSettings for quick turn on/off - mine is on 4.0.2 as stock so can't even downgrade :(
Brightness really high? Thats what kills mine? But it never really needs to be that bright.

Back
Top Bottom