*** Forum Update - Official Issues Thread - Please check the OP for known issues ***

Caporegime
So if I just post the url of a news site it'll change it to the preview image?

I'll test it;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61490237

It doesn't work for me. I've been using the insert link option. Is there another option I should be using?
Copying and pasting the link into your reply works.

Sgarrista
Commissario
The default selection isn't good enough, hence asking for the bright colours to be reinstated?

Can look into it if you insist, but I dont think the "bright" colors are particularly easy on the eyes across all the themes where the default options work on all of them.

Red Default
Red Bright

Green Default
Green Bright

Yellow Default
Yellow Bright

Don
OP
Can look into it if you insist, but I dont think the "bright" colors are particularly easy on the eyes across all the themes where the default options work on all of them.

Red Default
Red Bright

Green Default
Green Bright

Yellow Default
Yellow Bright

The bright colours stand out more specifically when a Moderator posts a warning or comment within a thread - for the use they normally get, then easy on the eye isn't a requirement (although I get your point that the default colours are much better for normal users colouring things)

Soldato
I m starting to wonder if some of these problems with embedded posts and the like might be changes in browsers themselves and timing might have some coincidence.

Another forum is having the problem in firefox now but they didnt do an update, and I was browsing a website on my android phone and the page takes time to settle down with its loading, its ultimately a problem related to lazy-loading which is now rampant across modern web sites.

Back
Top Bottom