*** Forum Update - Official Issues Thread - Please check the OP for known issues ***

Soldato
Problem solved :D I will take a look, but this is likely an apple/safari issue so unlikely something I can roll a fix out for.
Ha, fair enough! No worries, just going to be ‘one of those things’ or I use a different browser on my phone! Appreciate you looking into this for me, either way.
I only have Safari on my iPhone and I’m not experiencing this at all.
Yeah, that’s why I’m confused. I’d of expected loads of people complaining on here about it, if it was solely due to safari. Unsure as to why mine would be affected. I’ve tried uninstalling AdGuard completely too, and there’s still the issue.

Caporegime
Embedded Tweets OK? None of mine or other people's seems to work any more - just shows the link. Have checked my Chrome extensions and can't see anything stopping them.

Soldato
Why is this thread now in the old fashioned colour and typeface?
Well this appears to be another bug. I have only just set post per page to 100. When scrolling down a full page or clicking the envelope which goes to the lower bit of the page with lots of posts the colour changes to the bright old fashioned blue. It reverts if i scroll up.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Well this appears to be another bug. I have only just set post per page to 100. When scrolling down a full page or clicking the envelope which goes to the lower bit of the page with lots of posts the colour changes to the bright old fashioned blue. It reverts if i scroll up.

This will be something related to your device/browser.

Don
OP
For those still having any odd issues, I'd suggest making a small video clip to show what you mean - some of the "bugs" being described are very odd and don't sound easy to reproduce.

It also goes without saying, but you should try and reproduce it without any custom themes/css tweaks/adblocking before reporting it as an actual forum issue

Soldato
Do they? I just clicked Reply directly to your post. Or do you mean for multi quoting?
I mean for manual quoting, I apologise I should have said. So if e.g. I paste a block of text from the bbc, and want to put it in a quote box, I have to bring down a pop down box now to see the quote button, but I am guessing its not anything you guys can do about it.

Back
Top Bottom