*** Forum Update - Official Issues Thread - Please check the OP for known issues ***

Soldato
Is there the prospect of Watched Threads functioning exactly like it did before? Not a huge issue as we have filters, but it was better previously IMO. Might be an easy adjustment?

I don't know if this is accepted as an issue yet :( I don't think you can have it like before by using filters, as I would like to be notified of new threads in forums I sub to, but I get notifications of every single post in a forum I'm subbed too... :eek:

Soldato
This is strange, I'm subbed to a couple of forums and I only get notifications of new threads being posted, not of every reply to them.

Hmm, I'll try removing and re-adding the sub perhaps? Thanks.

**EDIT** When adding, it certainly gives me the choice of every post or just new threads, so let's see if that fixes it. Thanks :)

Commissario
I misread your reply and amended my post.
Thanks, I've managed to find a screenshot as well and I've added that to the entry in the list. It may simply not be possible to change the way it's displayed if the mechanism is different in Xenforo 2 but that's not my call to make. It's worth raising though as it's been mentioned a few times.

Soldato
Everything looking good on mobile now in terms of the envelopes, page numbers, navigation links, etc. Thanks for all of your hard work chaps (and chapettes).

Soldato
- Bug - Clicking post links sometimes results in correct post not being scrolled to @Armageus has reproduced, and possibly similar issue: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...he-op-for-known-issues.18951336/post-35582798 - May be if your browser isn't maximised top full screen

been getting this a lot with the ukraine thread.

think it's loading embedded tweets after it's scrolled to the first unread post, then the tweets load pushing you up the page.

doesn't seem to happen on other threads that aren't so heavy on the embedded content.

Don
OP
been getting this a lot with the ukraine thread.

think it's loading embedded tweets after it's scrolled to the first unread post, then the tweets load pushing you up the page.

doesn't seem to happen on other threads that aren't so heavy on the embedded content.
I've linked your post into the first post, so hopefully will help when the issue gets investigated.

Back
Top Bottom