Games you're playing, and games...

Does anyone else here only see the 12/10 for available delivery dates for Metaphor Refantazio on Amazon?

The game releases 11/10, and usually Amazon get it to you for release date, but this one I can only select 12/10. I am not on Prime but this hasn't usually been a blocker to pre-orders arriving on time.
I have Prime and it still says 12/10 for me. Seems odd. Perhaps there is a publisher/distributor problem.

I just finished Black Myth Wukong (not bad for a 52 year old lol). I had to go into try hard mode for the final boss and ended up using my resurrect med and my life saving med and still only just beating him with a slither of health left on my 2nd attempt at him. The spell binder skill seemed to work well on him.

It was the perfect end to a really cool game. I played blind so I will probably watch a few guides before attempting ng+ so I can see all the secret bosses that I missed.

What’s this like difficulty wise?

Been reading mixed views. Videos make it look like a dodge timing + button mash game, but presumably there’s more to it than that? I’ve read people saying it’s harder than Sekiro……

Is there much exploring to do? I read earlier in the thread that the boss fights are relentless in frequency. That and a couple of vids Ive watched made it feel like all you do is run from one boss to another with not much in between.

What’s this like difficulty wise?

Been reading mixed views. Videos make it look like a dodge timing + button mash game, but presumably there’s more to it than that? I’ve read people saying it’s harder than Sekiro……

Is there much exploring to do? I read earlier in the thread that the boss fights are relentless in frequency. That and a couple of vids Ive watched made it feel like all you do is run from one boss to another with not much in between.
Sekiro has the hardest end boss of any soulsborne game in my opinion. It has difficulty spikes at some bosses but as long as you are willing to farm a bit of xp and change your build for specific resistances it's not too bad. The hardest boss for me was the tiger in the early game mainly because my character was still weak.

Can not do the defend the antenna mission in the first act. Rage quit tonight. Teammate bots are useless. Only on normal too, found a couple of YouTube vids but the noobs are doing it on easy.
Hahaha I did exactly the same thing, tried like 3 times, and each time - the AI did nothing to help, maybe shooting a few enemies off the first antenna but that was about it.

Been playing with 2 mates, and that mission (and a few others like it) are pretty taxing, even on Normal, and with intelligent (ish) humans playing :D

Space Marines 2 completed with a couple of mates, the AI was just dire on SP!

Tried our first Operations mission, and although it was fun, this game is going to get old fast I reckon, the only draw (to me) at 'end game' is to level up your character by replaying the Operations over and over (assuming you don't go for the other War mode - think that's PvP); and the rewards are so low, you'll be spending ages unlocking stuff. Sadly there's also a push to DLC which is something daft like 32 quid.

Should have gone physical on this one, as I could at least sell it on, oh well

Been on the last boss on Wukong for a few days now, nearly got him sorted but it's not even fun anymore. Some of the earlier bosses were challenging too, but I could overcame them by mixing up my sparks etc and it was rewarding beating them afterwards. This boss though, just a pita and has ruined what was a enjoyable game for me. Reminds me of Shadow of the Erdtree, overwhelming memory is how crap the end boss is.

Been on the last boss on Wukong for a few days now, nearly got him sorted but it's not even fun anymore. Some of the earlier bosses were challenging too, but I could overcame them by mixing up my sparks etc and it was rewarding beating them afterwards. This boss though, just a pita and has ruined what was a enjoyable game for me. Reminds me of Shadow of the Erdtree, overwhelming memory is how crap the end boss is.

When I get into a similar situation I end up just youtubing other peoples strategies to killing the boss and move on, don't let it ruin a good game.

After 630hrs into Fallout 4, which began months ago I think I'm at the point where I have mostly nothing left to 'do'. All my settlements and their settlers are armed to the teeth with top end weapons and nothing really hurts me on the top difficulty level whilst I'm at Lv197.

I purchased AC:Valhalla Ragnarok edition....I was so bored (I love AC but the start of this feels like every other Ubi AC) that I purchased CoD: Modern Borefare 2 Remastered just to keep me awake.

I'm currently fighting the dreaded man flu so need an easy pickup game... Vampire Survivors it is! Lol

Currently catching up on the Contra DLC that was released a few months back. Really enjoying it, the throw back to a certain Contra 3 boss put a big smile on my face :)

Well after years of only playing warzone it feels great playing through some single player games.

I've got so many lined up and ones I missed over the years.

Plenty on my wish list aswell.

Just finished all the mass effects in the legendary edition. Then moved onto batman Arkham asylum.

Next up is the The Callisto Protocol.

Last edited:
Just finished Bastion. I'd tried to play this years ago on Vita but didn't get into it, but then subsequently really enjoyed Transistor and Hades, so went back to it on PS5 and yeah, it is a cracking game.

Now playing Mad Max. I see it got mixed reviews on release but I'm liking it, they really nailed the vibe.

Well after years of only playing warzone it feels great playing through some single player games.

I've got so many lined up and ones I missed over the years.

Plenty on my wish list aswell.

Just finished all the mass effects in the legendary edition. Then moved onto batman Arkham asylum.

Next up is the The Callisto Protocol.
The Batman games still stand up so well, even to this day. Why, oh, why did Rocksteady not make another single player Batman game instead of the doomed Suicide Squad Kills the Justice League ?

Back
Top Bottom