Games you're playing, and games...

Caporegime
Heard the story and writing is ******* awful - which is really putting me off the game. I loved B2 on the other hand.

It’s not the best and the main bosses are irritating but the gameplay is solid and fun to play. I wouldn’t let that put you off tbh.

Shame you didn’t give it a go over the past weekend, it was F2P on Xbox at least.

Soldato
Man I am really struggling with Nioh, I like it, but I die way to much and getting slaughtered left right and centre, when I see more than one enemy coming at me I know it is instant RIP

Then back to shrine again....any tips? Bloodborne infuriated me, and this is supposed to be easier? :p Maybe I am just not cut out for these 'Soulsy' type games :o

Soldato
Question for anybody in the know.. if I own and have completed persona 5 ultimate. Is it still worth picking up P5 Royal ? Is there enough differences to make it worth it ?

Associate
Just finished Elex on ps pro after picking it up for £10 in the sale. I really enjoyed it, a bit tough round the edges but a solid 8/10.

I'll probably get mortal shell this week as it looks like a decent dark souls clone.

Soldato
Spent 5 hours last night trying to beat the first boss in Nioh....done it, holy hell this game is going to drive me insane, feels great to eventually beat him

It's strange really, as when you do the same thing over and over you end up knowing the mechanics and you know what he will and wont do, perseverance is ki!

Associate
Bought Wolfenstein Old Blood and New Order, Played New Order on PC but performance wasn't the best so stopped playing it. Picked Wolfenstein II up last year but again never saw it through (I have a bad habit of not finishing games). Completed Old blood the other night and really enjoying the gameplay. Actually looking forward to completing Wolfenstein II now as it is very slick on the X and visually impressive. I played return to Castle Wolfenstein years ago when it first came out (on PC) and was my go to multiplayer game for a long time. So this spurred me on to buy Old Blood. Not really a carbon copy of the original but was fun to play with the supernatural element to it.

Soldato
Spent 5 hours last night trying to beat the first boss in Nioh....done it, holy hell this game is going to drive me insane, feels great to eventually beat him

It's strange really, as when you do the same thing over and over you end up knowing the mechanics and you know what he will and wont do, perseverance is ki!

Nioh gets gradually easier, the first proper boss (the one with the huge ball/chain) is a very tough and the second boss is pretty hard too. After that things get much easier and you get more attacking options.

Soldato
Nioh gets gradually easier, the first proper boss (the one with the huge ball/chain) is a very tough and the second boss is pretty hard too. After that things get much easier and you get more attacking options.

That is the boss that took me 5 hours the one with the chain and balls. Since I have beat him I have lost interest in the game now and I am not sure why

Back
Top Bottom