Poll: General election voting intentions poll

Voting intentions in the General Election - only use the poll if you intend to vote

• Alliance Party of Northern Ireland

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 287 42.0%
  • Democratic Unionist Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Party

Votes: 67 9.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 108 15.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • Other party (not named)

Votes: 15 2.2%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Respect Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 36 5.3%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • UKIP

Votes: 137 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it suggests there is a major problem with 'Health Tourism' in that specific area.

No it doesn't, because there isn't enough information. You can't draw that conclusion from that figure alone as we don't know what the immigration status is of the people in question. Did they arrive a week ago and go direct to the clinic or did they arrive 25 years ago and are British citizens?

Farage comes across so much better than the others, Milliband is just so bad it's a joke and it would be an embarrassment if he was PM

You've got to be a bit of a bruiser to be PM, Paxman described Miliband as a "North London geek" - I can't imagine him controlling our nuclear deterrent.

Why is cutting immigration such an issue? The USA and Australia seem to manage it quite well, I have no problem with people coming here but bring some skills with you, my local KFC is full of Polish people are you telling me we are so crap that we cant even find slightly skilled English people to take them jobs.

We should allow entry for people where we lack skills maybe that's Doctors and nurses, but come to where I work and see all the Polish mums pushing 2-3 kids around and speaking to them in Polish while the husband works as a cleaner or in a fast food restaurant.

[TW]Fox;27864153 said:
No it doesn't, because there isn't enough information. You can't draw that conclusion from that figure alone as we don't know what the immigration status is of the people in question. Did they arrive a week ago and go direct to the clinic or did they arrive 25 years ago and are British citizens?

True but you just create another anti-immigration point with your alternative explanation. As your alternative means people from foreign backgrounds that live here care a lot less about their sexual health. Your counter is actually more racist than what Nigel is saying.

Here's another figure, 75% of all HIV diagnosed in Britain was contracted abroad, with 80% of those being contracted in Africa.....

http://www.nhshistory.net/aidsdata.pdf

Yeah I know, it could be mostly Brits going to Nigeria to have it off with prostitutes but it's far more likely the majority were born in Africa and came here with the disease.

The leader of The Party of Wales, who's candidates only run in Wales talked about Wales!!! OMG! :rolleyes:

The discussion was a National one, whilst there were key points to make and therefore strong linkage back to Welsh issues there has to be some uk level relevance to the discussion or it just isn't worth having it in that forum.

Seemed well out of her depth unfortunately

Last edited:
Maccy said:
I can't stand Milliband constantly turning to look at the camera and talking about 'the people at home'.

His previous sentences always starting with (nasal sound) 'What I think people want is....' grated on me even more after hearing it on so many occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom