Poll: General election voting intentions poll

Voting intentions in the General Election - only use the poll if you intend to vote

• Alliance Party of Northern Ireland

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 287 42.0%
  • Democratic Unionist Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Party

Votes: 67 9.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 108 15.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • Other party (not named)

Votes: 15 2.2%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Respect Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 36 5.3%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • UKIP

Votes: 137 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...third-of-all-income-tax-despite-rate-cut.html

top 1% pay 30% of the total income tax bill for thw whole country.

how much more should their fair share be??

Should scale based on actual income/wealth. Those figures don't actually show what the top percent earn.

The fact is every GP i walk into (a couple in London and Birgminham) 70%+ always seems to Asian women wearing hijabs and burkas each with 3-4 screaming kids. One minority seems to be talking up most of the resources in the country. Call me a bigot if you want but that's what i see with my own eyes

How do you know those Asian women aren't British born? Also what does them wearing religious clothing have to do with anything? What if they were Jews instead? Would that be an issue too?

Secondly, isn't you girlfriend Asian? Because if she is you may just have broken my irony detector.

Soldato
Secondly, isn't you girlfriend Asian? Because if she is you may just have broken my irony detector.

That's a whole different thread and has been discussed on this forums but to call two entirely different races 'Asian' is idiocy of the highest order, far-easterns don't like being lumped with middle-eastern people anyway.

To my girlfriend she's Chinese and not Asian, and she would berate you for calling her such.

Last edited:
Soldato
How do you know those Asian women aren't British born? Also what does them wearing religious clothing have to do with anything? What if they were Jews instead? Would that be an issue too?

It should ring alarm bells if one minority is taking up such a disproportionate amount of resources that it's having an impact on everyone and needs to be investigated independently

*Why is this happening?
*Does that ethnic minority more susceptible to particular diseases?
*Is the lifestyle causing this? Bad diets? culture of over breeding?

etc

Otherwise the NHS will sink for all of us if we ignore this

Last edited:
Soldato
The most interesting thing about this poll is that:

UKIP are Labour Red, the Greens are UKIP Purple and Labour are Green. Only the Tories are on point, therefore I anticipate a Tory victory at the next election.

Soldato
That's a whole different thread and has been discussed on this forums but to call two entirely different races 'Asian' is idiocy of the highest order, far-easterns don't like being lumped with middle-eastern people anyway.

To my girlfriend she's Chinese and not Asian, and she would berate you for calling her such.

I actually knew she was Chinese from previous threads but you just lumped Pakistani, Indian, and Bangladeshi and so on together under the umbrella term Asian too!

It should ring alarm bells if one minority is taking up such a disproportionate amount of resources that it's having an impact on everyone and needs to be investigated independently

*Why is this happening?

etc

There's another minority that takes a disproportionate amount of NHS time; They're called disabled people. Another one is old people.

Also a few visits by you to some GP surgeries is not a representation of the actual state of play, is it?

Caporegime

*Why is this happening?

etc

Are you saying that the Asian woman is in the minority for being British? It's hard to tell who your target is: women, Asians (but not your Chinese immigrant girlfriend, I imagine), 'real' Brits, or something else.

It doesn't seem to be having an impact on you even though you appear to frequent at least two GP practices in two of the larger cities in the UK with your biggest complaint not being that you are being badly treated or having to wait or receiving poor advice and clinical care, but that a stranger made you sad and angry for her being not white even though you neither know nor care if she is a British citizen or not.

Also, ask your girlfriend about a culture of over breeding and how her Government views that stance. This is not a jibe: I want her to answer your last point and I'm sure given your voracious appetite for asking the hard questions of the day, you won't let us down.

Caporegime
How can I compare all major political parties without reading through 1000s pages of manifesto?

There are quite a few sites that do side-by-side comparisons, e.g. pocket politics, compare the parties and the BBC but it doesn't look like any of them have updated for 2015 yet - mind you, the parties haven't published their 2015 manifestos yet so I guess that's pretty fair.

I'm not sure how useful comparing manifestos is anyway seeing as how little of the stuff that the coalition have done was in either party's manifesto.

Associate
UKIP. Can't do any worse than Camoron or the oath-breaker Clegg.

Frankly a vote for anything but the main parties is the obvious choice.

Soldato
UKIP. Can't do any worse than Camoron or the oath-breaker Clegg.

Frankly a vote for anything but the main parties is the obvious choice.

I dislike the Liberal Democrats, but I have to defend Clegg on the alleged 'oath breaking'. The Liberal Democrats did not win an election, so how could you possibly expect them to keep their manifesto pledges? They got the best deal they could out of a coalition and do seem to have achieved some policy changes.

Soldato
Hey, when I go into my GP surgery, there are no 'Asian' women wearing burkas or hijabs 'clogging up the place'...ergo : there is no problem throughout the country!

Soldato
I dislike the Liberal Democrats, but I have to defend Clegg on the alleged 'oath breaking'. The Liberal Democrats did not win an election, so how could you possibly expect them to keep their manifesto pledges? They got the best deal they could out of a coalition and do seem to have achieved some policy changes.

Especially one Robgmun was extolling the virtues of how well he has done for himself through this last parliament, and that's the significant increase in the personal allowance.

Caporegime
Hey, when I go into my GP surgery, there are no 'Asian' women wearing burkas or hijabs 'clogging up the place'...ergo : there is no problem throughout the country!

Did you go to the right ones? You have to go to that one in London and that other one in Birmingham because those surgeries are indicative of the entire country.

C'mon dude, keep up.

Associate
[FnG]magnolia;27586797 said:
Are you saying that the Asian woman is in the minority for being British? It's hard to tell who your target is: women, Asians (but not your Chinese immigrant girlfriend, I imagine), 'real' Brits, or something else.

It doesn't seem to be having an impact on you even though you appear to frequent at least two GP practices in two of the larger cities in the UK with your biggest complaint not being that you are being badly treated or having to wait or receiving poor advice and clinical care, but that a stranger made you sad and angry for her being not white even though you neither know nor care if she is a British citizen or not.

Also, ask your girlfriend about a culture of over breeding and how her Government views that stance. This is not a jibe: I want her to answer your last point and I'm sure given your voracious appetite for asking the hard questions of the day, you won't let us down.

^
This

The amount of people you hear complaining about how their facilities are all being used up by "asians" or "them" is ridiculous when there's a good chance that they're a british citizen just like them.
I doubt you'll get a response to this one though, just another dodge :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom