Poll: General election voting round 4

Voting intentions in the General Election?

• Alliance Party of Northern Ireland

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 276 39.5%
  • Democratic Unionist Party

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Green Party

Votes: 41 5.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 125 17.9%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 50 7.2%
  • Not voting/will spoil ballot

Votes: 33 4.7%
  • Other party (not named)

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Respect Party

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 31 4.4%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • UKIP

Votes: 128 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No they don't they want to raise minimum wage to be an inflation linked living wage starting at £10 an hour. No where in their manifesto is there anything about a £79 per week living allowance.

Ah hum!

It was straight after this that thier numbers started to slide, could be coincidence but i think not

EDIT - Sorry i was wrong it was £72 per week

Last edited:
Ah so you accept they might get 5 then? Go on be brave ;)

And as above, I've chosen between Save the Children or Christian Aid, (i'm still mad at Save the Children for giving Tony Blair a humanitarian award) basically i want to chose a childerns charity, especially in the case of the recent Napal earthquake

Ok, I'm game, 5+ I'll donate £50 to Christian Aid, purely on the basis I agree with you (felt a little sick saying that) on Tony Blair.

Care to join me in a bet to donate to charity then? They get 5 or more you donate £50?

I've chosen between Save the Children or Christian Aid, (i'm still mad at Save the Children for giving Tony Blair a humanitarian award)

I've just done the London Marathon for NSPCC, but will add £50 to my total if UKIP get 5+ seats

you still taking a permaban though if they dont ;)

Ah hum!

It was straight after this that thier numbers started to slide, could be coincidence but i think not

EDIT - Sorry i was wrong it was £72 per week

That is not in their manifesto, but is a long term goal. The actual figure would likely be around £50 a week, a value which has been shown by independent economists would result in net benefits to Britain and save large amounts of tax as well as increasing quality of life for millions. Something very important to strive for.

As I said, their manifesto is £10 an hour minimum wage that increases with inflation.

I'll see you on that, try and make this election a little friendlier!

If UKIP get 6+ seats, I will donate £50 a charity of your choice, if it's 1-5 I'll expect the same from you? Donation to Cancer Research UK please :)

So what happens if they get no seats? Charity misses out?

I was just picking up on gobbo's wording. He did say 1-5 seats, and technically that was the bet that you agreed to, though it's good of you to add zero seats on. TBH zero isn't likely anyway, with the bookies still giving 11/4 on that scenario.

No problemo, Still waiting on DP to see if he's game, he's sooooo sure of his stats, i want to see him put money where his mouth is.

DP i'm upping it £100, if UKIP get less than 5 seats i will give £100 to Christian Aid, you only need to bet £50. What do you say??

Rob, I think it's great you are going to be perm'd if Ukip fail to get 5 seats. that shows you have a pair at least. Well done.

Errr, you have been reading this thread, right? I'M NOT OFFERING TO GET PERMABANNED :rolleyes::D So drop it. You in on this bet too?

{Bloody hell there are some right chancres here}

EDIT - I've noticed how quite DP has suddenly become! Probably busy crunching the numbers! Come on DP, Take me up on that bet!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom