Poll: General election voting round 4

Voting intentions in the General Election?

• Alliance Party of Northern Ireland

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 276 39.5%
  • Democratic Unionist Party

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Green Party

Votes: 41 5.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 125 17.9%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 50 7.2%
  • Not voting/will spoil ballot

Votes: 33 4.7%
  • Other party (not named)

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Respect Party

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 31 4.4%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • UKIP

Votes: 128 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, it has just been a shocking array of just negative slurs and blatant bribes

I have just completely switched off from the news and all electioneering these last couple of weeks. Any policy they (any party) announce now will just be headline grabbing BS that will be unlikely to see the light of day anyway.

To be frank it's been like that from both the main two. What should have been the most interesting election in a generation has ended up being the dullest i could remember for decades, i'm just not interested at all anymore and wish we can vote now and get it over with. I was more invested in the 2010 election to kick Labour out

To be frank it's been like that from both the main two. What should have been the most interesting election in a generation has ended up being the dullest i could remember for decades, i'm just not interested at all anymore and wish we can vote now and get it over with. I was more invested in the 2010 election to kick Labour out

Some of us have already voted ;).

Agreed. They've lost my vote this time.

Amusing them trying to make a big deal out of the Russell Brand thing, then this appears.

katie_hopkins.jpg

Yes but Cameron, even by political standards, is a massive hypocrite.

He criticised Jimmy Carr for his, legal, tax avoidance but was less critical of Gary Barlow for the same thing at the time. Of course Barlow is a Tory supporter. He criticises Miliband for going to Brand's home but he's happy to be seen with that nasty vile **** Hopkins. Then again she's a Tory supporter.

I have nothing but contempt for the lot of them.

Yes but Cameron, even by political standards, is a massive hypocrite.

He criticised Jimmy Carr for his, legal, tax avoidance but was less critical of Gary Barlow for the same thing at the time. Of course Barlow is a Tory supporter. He criticises Miliband for going to Brand's home but he's happy to be seen with that nasty vile **** Hopkins. Then again she's a Tory supporter.

I have nothing but contempt for the lot of them.

Jesus it is not like he went around her house is it! God knows what the context of that photo was. Perhaps Katie just ran up to him for a quick photo and he was caught unaware. He might not have even recognised who the hell it was.

I probably wouldn't have known who that was without being told. I would hope he would struggle as well, seen as she is an unimportant, blowhard tabloid gold mine.

Telegraph still hasn't removed the names of the small business owners on That List who didn't consent to the names appearing on it in the first place. Maybe only CCHQ has write permissions for the file? :p

The Telegraph is rapidly becoming the Daily Mail mkII.

Was going to vote Conservative but as of this morning I think I'll switch back to Lib Dem. Lost faith after all these no tax rise 'promises'.

Labour Manifesto 2015 said:
We will not increase the basic or higher rates of Income Tax or National Insurance. Nor will we raise VAT

The 10p and 50p tax rate increases have been widely described as useless in terms of revenue, so labour have effectively already commited to what the tories have just promised and are getting critised for.

If that video doesn't show you just how rotten to the core the EU state is i don't know what is.

The leader of the house even slapped down one of his own stooges from speaking. We as a country should be running screaming from this cluster **** of a state

If that video doesn't show you just how rotten to the core the EU state is i don't know what is.

The leader of the house even slapped down one of his own stooges from speaking. We as a country should be running screaming from this cluster **** of a state

The video gave the impression that he was slapped down because he wasn't given speaking time (due to time constraints) and was being rude to the chair of the house because he was butthurt. Surely this is no different to John Bercow telling an MP to shut up because they're being rowdy because they didn't get a question in at Prime Minister's Questions?

The video gave the impression that he was slapped down because he wasn't given speaking time (due to time constraints) and was being rude to the chair of the house because he was butthurt. Surely this is no different to John Bercow telling an MP to shut up because they're being rowdy because they didn't get a question in at Prime Minister's Questions?
It is no different.

Really not sure who to vote for. I feel at the moment things are starting to improve, so if there is an option to vote for that, then I think would prefer that above everything else. I actually don't mind the coalition.

'STV poll: SNP on course to win EVERY Scottish seat at general election.'

A survey on voter intention showed 54% are set to back Nicola Sturgeon's party on May 7, up two points since January.

Based on the findings of the latest poll conducted by Ipsos-MORI, the Electoral Calculus website suggests that the SNP could win all 59 Scottish seats up for grabs. Other electoral calculators project Labour and the Liberal Democrats saving one seat each.

The SNP has increased their lead over Labour to 34 points in the survey. Jim Murphy's party could face electoral wipeout north of the border, with their vote down four points to only 20%.

The Conservatives have increased their share by five points to 17% in the survey.

Support for the Liberal Democrats has increased one point to 5% and the Green Party is down two percentage points at 2%. UKIP polls at one percent with support for other parties also at one percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom